Falcons to interview Joe Brady

14 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

They've got some pretty good receivers. The problem is they have no QB. I remember watching one of their games and their trio of receivers had the most receiving yards in the NFL of any receiving trio. But Teddy is really holding that offense back.

16 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Hard to say. I think they have holes all over the place and a new QB would get just demolished. But they might wanna go QB anyways. Teams don't always do what makes sense.

WR is actually one of the positions where I think they're overall ok. But it's still up in the air. Think they'll be looking at OL, MLB, CB, or TE (earliest place I could see Pitts going). FA will tell us a lot

If I'm not mistaken both Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel are free agents after the season so depending on how that goes for them that position isn't as strong.

I think the speculation on them not signing them and drafting a WR is because they are in a good position to get Chase.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You support Koetter, who averaged 24.5 ppg with top 3 personnel to work with... But you pass on Brady who averaged 22 ppg with the worst personnel in football.     Brady is still a bit of

I'm pretty positive it's going to be an offensive minded head coach hire with a vet DC. At least that's what I think we should do. 

I like this. Not saying he is the guy, but a good one to talk to and get to know.

13 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

If I'm not mistaken both Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel are free agents after the season so depending on how that goes for them that position isn't as strong.

I think the speculation on them not signing them and drafting a WR is because they are in a good position to get Chase.

If that is the case I would not mind seeing Samuel here.

He is a nice gadget player and would be a nice weapon mix in with our deep receiver corp.