• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude was a 3rd round pick in 2004 and lasted until 2020...and he got to finish his career where it started. Can't hate on that.   Good luck in life Matt.

He started as a Falcon and retired a Falcon. I appreciate you man. I was in my late 20s when you got here, now I'm in my mid 40s. You e been a good one for us.

Probably the only way he would not be the Falcons backup QB until hes 73. Thank god. Enjoy retirement

Hats off to Schaub. He served this team well for many years..great backup when drafted, netted us a good return in trade, than came back and did well as a backup and QB room leader. 

good time to get in some young competition for the QB 2 spot. Jones, Trask, Lance, etc...find a gem to develop!

37 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Dude was a 3rd round pick in 2004 and lasted until 2020...and he got to finish his career where it started.

Can't hate on that.

Good luck in life Matt.

Not to mention when we did trade him, we got two-2nd round picks plus a first-round move-up of two spots for him...not bad for a third round pick...