Mr. Blank and McKay Presser

2 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Oh, dear lord. "These guys gave effort!" "It was a challenging year, and they never gave up!" 

Raheem here we come! That's going to be there excuse to retain Raheem.

He won’t retain Raheem. Not without a mandate to fire Dirk. And on that subject, who is responsible for Dirk being here anyway?

7 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Oh, dear lord. "These guys gave effort!" "It was a challenging year, and they never gave up!" 

Raheem here we come! That's going to be there excuse to retain Raheem.

God please NO! We are the Tampa Bay Bucs Minor League Team, taking all their old rift raft GMS and coaches. McKay, DK, Raheem, if you fail in Tampa dont worry Blank will take you. Can we expect Jameis as our new QB soon? 

Biggest takeaways for me so far: 

- they want a quick turnaround and I think at MOST one early losing season will be tolerated. Could be a handicap for those wanting a QB (to start) this year. Big resource allocation for a coach that needs to turn things around fast.

- they place high value on those who have competed against the Falcons and scouted them heavily. This makes me think Fontenot is our top GM candidate.

- they aren't happy with FA decisions lately. We're going to see a lot of cuts, and I think the retention focus is going to be on the "core" of players. Just praying they don't cripple what little depth we have.

34 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

That was a hel of a play. That catch would have been spectacular.

I said to myself if he would’ve made that play that would have set up his entire career for multiple all-pros and... A HOF career kicks off with a play like that in my mind. I wish he came up with it.