link

I guess they put some time into programming this. You can choose the team and then the available choices and then you get a grade from ESPN and some dude named Dan Graziano. Most of the Falcon matchups are a C. A couple of Bs. And one A.

Also this piece of great commentary when you line up Byron Leftwich with the Falcons:

The cap situation in Atlanta makes this a tough job for anyone, but Leftwich has a connection here, having started two games for the Falcons in 2007. -- Dan Graziano

Talk about a connection!

37 minutes ago, Jesus said:

link

I guess they put some time into programming this. You can choose the team and then the available choices and then you get a grade from ESPN and some dude named Dan Graziano. Most of the Falcon matchups are a C. A couple of Bs. And one A.

Also this piece of great commentary when you line up Byron Leftwich with the Falcons:

The cap situation in Atlanta makes this a tough job for anyone, but Leftwich has a connection here, having started two games for the Falcons in 2007. -- Dan Graziano

Talk about a connection!

And what makes it even better was that when he was the QB the HC was calling plays the team never practiced before.

49 minutes ago, Jesus said:

link

Talk about a connection!

I get that a head coach wants to be able to get the players he wants, but is the cap situation that big of a deal to a HC? Isn’t that a problem for the GM to figure out?

4 hours ago, Jesus said:

link

Talk about a connection!

Graziano is pure garbage. The guy is a known Falcons hater. There is no real objectivity in him; especially regarding certain teams, with which his opinions are obviously biased.