2021 National Championship Ohio State vs Alabama

Spts1

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

Tonight's game and every game played IMO is a huge win for everyone with all that we have been through this year. 

Yep, that's why I'm trying to watch and enjoy 'em all. A few months ago, I thought there would be no football in 2020. 

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Yep, that's why I'm trying to watch and enjoy 'em all. A few months ago, I thought there would be no football in 2020. 

I thought the wildcard weekend was great. I really enjoyed every game. Enjoyed watching them that is. Not enjoying who necessarily won. lol. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Anyone who hopes the Falcons can snag Fields at 4 should be hoping he lays an egg tonight.

Do the math.

I think it's already a foregone conclusion that he'll be gone by pick 4 regardless.

14 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’ve been calling him a more athletic Eli Manning for a bit now.

It ain’t flashy, but it’s gonna get the job done at a high level. 

That's a good comparison. He reminds me of Troy Aikman. Aikman wasn't the most physically gifted but he was the absolute best at using the players around them and letting them do their thing. That is what Mac does so well. He gets the most out of the guys around him.