2021 National Championship Ohio State vs Alabama

Spts1

Okay everybody who reads this forum knows I'm a big fan of Zack Wilson. and I'm really hoping the Atlanta falcons draft Wilson at number 4. and that has nothing to do with being against Justin fields, I just think Zach Wilson has more to offer...but .... If fields comes out here tonight and beats this Alabama team.. and he himself has a very good night ... I may change my opinion... But to beat Alabama is a huge task... We'll see

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

Tonight's game and every game played IMO is a huge win for everyone with all that we have been through this year. 

Hey, why don't you move this over to the main Falcons' forum? I know its college, but its' the big game and it's only once a year. :tiphat:

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

Mac Jones!

MAC JONES!!!!

I really like Mac Jones.  

I love Mac Jones. Would love to have him as Matt Ryan's backup for a couple years and then hand him the keys. He's gonna be really good in the NFL.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

I love Mac Jones. Would love to have him as Matt Ryan's backup for a couple years and then hand him the keys. He's gonna be really good in the NFL.

I’ve been calling him a more athletic Eli Manning for a bit now.

It ain’t flashy, but it’s gonna get the job done at a high level. 

31 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I really hope this game lives up to the hype. Gonna be severely disappointed if this turns into a blow out.

I actually wouldn't mind a Bama blowout since that's who I'm rooting for. biggrin.gif.4d47f3fcc21c7930f28745d47c98ce29.gif

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’ve been calling him a more athletic Eli Manning for a bit now.

It ain’t flashy, but it’s gonna get the job done at a high level. 

He’s gunna need it. He won’t have that bama line to allow him time to completely scan left to right.