2021 National Championship Ohio State vs Alabama

Spts1

Just now, PriMeTiiMe said:

Sark is not Saban but go ahead and keep praying for that. Must be a Texas fan. 😂

Dude? How ignorant are you? I’m an Alabama fan. Falcons fan. The ignorant Falcons organization got rid of a GREAT O coordinator because they were trying to recreate Shanahan after the Super Bowl meltdown. Quinn, Demitroff, and Arthur. I’m literally mourning the loss of him twice you simple fool. You really are simple by the way and your reading skills are pathetic. 

Just now, Black Francis said:

Dude? How ignorant are you? I’m an Alabama fan. Falcons fan. The ignorant Falcons organization got rid of a GREAT O coordinator because they were trying to recreate Shanahan after the Super Bowl meltdown. Quinn, Demitroff, and Arthur. I’m literally mourning the loss of him twice you simple fool. You really are simple by the way and your reading skills are pathetic. 

Did you drink a lot of coffee before the game? biggrin.gif.4d47f3fcc21c7930f28745d47c98ce29.gif

Just now, Black Francis said:

You seem upset, calm down big guy. 

Sark is not a great NFL coordinator. He is in college. Sorry that hurts your feelings so bad.

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

You seem upset, calm down big guy. 

Sark is not a great NFL coordinator. He is in college. Sorry that hurts your feelings so bad.

Who cares? Maybe you like Koetter. What’s your point? Dude is going to Texas. Not the NFL. My point. Do you have one or are you just continuing with your made up Nothing inarticulate “argument”. Lol.