Falcons will interview Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy for head coach

11 hours ago, blknoble357 said:

Its agenda driven

2 hours ago, blknoble357 said:

Did you just use a quote from John McCain? I still say it's agenda driven to me is the reason I believe some doesn't want EB here, its just too obvious

It's because Reid calls his own plays. You want the guy calling the plays or the guy just coaching them? There is no 'too obvious agenda'. 🙄

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doesnt matter who we get. We’ll somehow figure out a way to Falc it up! 😜

He’s going to Chargers.  Bank it. 

Do you know how many losing seasons he's had in 22 years? 3 He's had 2 8-8 seasons so in 22 years Andy Reid has had a total of 5 non-winning seasons. It took him 6 years to get to a Sup

Did you just use a quote from John McCain? I still say it's agenda driven to me is the reason I believe some doesn't want EB here, its just too obvious

I say it is space aliens.  I am making a tin foil hat right now.  (aluminum foil for you youngsters).

I did. I lived in Sedona AZ for 5 years so he was more or less my neighbor.... even though he technically lived in Page Springs.

When you say agenda do you mean race?

That could be the reason for some people but not me. I don't care about that.

The reasons I'm skeptical about EB are the ones I've listed and I had similar reservations about Quinn. Quinn didn't build that defense. He took over for the guy that did. Any DC is going to look good when they have all pros, (&potential HOFers), in their prime at every level of the defense.

EB's working with a stacked deck. If Reid's teams were not always pretty good offensively then I might be higher on EB. If Reid didn't have a track record of developing QBs then I might be higher on EB. Remember AJ Feeley?

22 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

He’s going to Chargers.  Bank it. 

I mean I wouldn't blame him, I think at best we have the 3rd most attractive job opening behind Chargers and Jags(getting Lawrence is big plus a ton of cap) and the only reason I'm not putting Houston in front of us is because they don't have any picks