• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I know he's supposed to be the Quaterback of the defense but he is slow as a slug and probably more unathletic than Matt Ryan.

He make me want decoud back so bad sometimes lmaoo 

Neal just had a "NFL comeback player of the year" type season and people want to turn him into a *checks notes* linebacker. 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:53 AM, FalcFanRoswell said:

Demontae Kazee was developing into the deep safety the Falcons needed until the Achilles let go. Rico is a man of strong character and leadership ability, I wish him well in his next career (coaching?). We will need to draft an FS for depth behind Kazee.

Was he really? I do remember when Kazee started, most times we gave up 40

29 minutes ago, Precyse said:

Whos a better nickel corner on our team than Rico? 

Perhaps your thinking of someone other than Kazee ?  In two seasons as a starter, Kazee had recorded a combined 10 interceptions heading into the 2020 season. He tied for the league lead with seven interceptions in 2018, when he emerged as a play maker for Atlanta. In his four NFL seasons, Kazee has recorded 199 tackles, defended 13 passes and forced five fumbles.f someone besides Kazee perhaps? -  In two seasons as a starter, Kazee had recorded a combined 10 interceptions heading into the 2020 season. He tied for the league lead with seven interceptions in 2018, when he emerged as a play maker for Atlanta. In his four NFL seasons, Kazee has recorded 199 tackles, defended 13 passes and forced five fumbles.

13 minutes ago, FalcFanRoswell said:

Perhaps your thinking of someone other than Kazee ?  In two seasons as a starter, Kazee had recorded a combined 10 interceptions heading into the 2020 season. He tied for the league lead with seven interceptions in 2018, when he emerged as a play maker for Atlanta. In his four NFL seasons, Kazee has recorded 199 tackles, defended 13 passes and forced five fumbles.f someone besides Kazee perhaps? -  In two seasons as a starter, Kazee had recorded a combined 10 interceptions heading into the 2020 season. He tied for the league lead with seven interceptions in 2018, when he emerged as a play maker for Atlanta. In his four NFL seasons, Kazee has recorded 199 tackles, defended 13 passes and forced five fumbles.

You replied to the wrong comment. But yeah I remember his 2018 season. I made a highlight video of him its on my youtube channel. I also remember the offense having to score 35+ every week to stay in the games and would still lose, Saints OT, Bengals game just to name a few. 2019 was just as bad. We got to see him get exposed as a nickel corner. Lost his job to Sheffield and Rico.