Matt Ryan's job should be very safe this off-season

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on....you were told last week to never say he’s not the problem ever again 

QB is the least of our problems. 

Can't be accurate. All I've been told is he sucks

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mwcrusader17 said:

Just makes no sense to keep Matt Ryan at his age of 36. By the time this team is good again, **** be 38-39 and we'd be kicking ourselves why we didnt draft another QB when we were in the top 5.

I didn’t realize we could only draft a QB if we pick 1-5 overall

Aaron Rodgers is different from Matt Ryan. Also its not that i'm against Matt Ryan I just think by the time were competitive again his skills may decline. If we can get 75-80 per cent of a dollar in return for him I'd be happy or if we kept him to groom the heir apparent I would be happy as well. I understand that we'd have to take a cap hit, but it's not like we were going to have much cap this year regardless this year so if there is any year to be bad again it would be next year and just take the cap hit and rebuild through the draft and through the coaching staff we get.

49 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Only the dumb fans seem to think everything is Ryan’s fault, like the Ridley fumble, hill fumble and also Ryan’s fault he’s making the Bucs offense score 37+ on our defense today lol

To be fair, Tom Brady did go out there for the Bucs on DEF and shut us down in the 4th quarter.  Granted Ryan isn't a Brady but should definitely step it up on defense. 

2 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Matt Ryan never at any point this season had to worry about his job next year.

Just because a bunch of pea brains want to draft a QB don’t make his job insecure next year. It’s all about the future. Said it once I’ll say it again MR has been great and one if not the greatest Falcon ever. That won’t change my mind about wanting to draft one of the top three QBs. Look how long it took the Bills and Dolphins to replace Kelly and Marino.

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

Just because a bunch of pea brains want to draft a QB don’t make his job insecure next year. It’s all about the future. Said it once I’ll say it again MR has been great and one if not the greatest Falcon ever. That won’t change my mind about wanting to draft one of the top three QBs. Look how long it took the Bills and Dolphins to replace Kelly and Marino.

Not for trying they both chose a lot of first round QBs that didn't work out.