***Falcons vs Buccaneers game thread***

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tankers right now:  

Season over!! Draft position secured. Ol’ lady in the kitchen on her knees twerkin. Shiiiiid! I’m straight!

I want us to win this game so bad.  It would send the boards into turmoil lol. 

Posted Images

Just now, Bermuda Falcon said:

So we get a good draft pick.... we need CB S and EDGE rusher.  ...

How do you not take a QB? I don't get this fan base.  Did you see what drafting a QB did for  Aaron Rodgers? It's a win win to go QB.

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Brees always get hate. I've just never been impressed by Brady. He's been a basic MF to me. He's been Matt Ryan on a good team, but it's okay for people to talk about Ryan?

Pretty much the truth, always in a favorable situation year to year. I mean if we had any kind of range at safety or a pass rush he doesn't come close to standing around all day without consequence.

8 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Well.. He sure had time..

I hate that argument and we may never see eye to eye. The Only way Ryan completes passes and racks up air yards is because he has time. He had same sacks and negative plays as Brady. Our line isn’t the best but is good enough to make every Ryan stat a reality.  Watch the Texans and see a QB who doesn’t have time. 

15 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Safety and Edge rusher are by far.....BY FAR our 2 biggest needs.

Any one saying anything else is a flipping idiot.

Definitely greatest needs ...but I’d take one of those three QBs with the first pick. I guess that makes me an idiot

Just now, Killing Floor said:

I hate that argument and we may never see eye to eye. The Only way Ryan completes passes and racks up air yards is because he has time. He had same sacks and negative plays as Brady. Our line isn’t the best but is good enough to make every Ryan stat a reality.  Watch the Texans and see a QB who doesn’t have time. 

Pressures vs sacks

But you're absolutely correct about not seeing eye to eye.