***Falcons vs Buccaneers game thread***

4 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

A new QB can come in and change the culture we are talented just need a reset of culture 

I’m not against the idea of a qb but if somebody makes that shock goofy pick, I’d take a kings ransoms and make 5 straight defensive picks and a Rb in the top 2 rounds. Ryan has been a high level qb with a run game. I only say this because we are stuck with him financially. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tankers right now:  

Season over!! Draft position secured. Ol’ lady in the kitchen on her knees twerkin. Shiiiiid! I’m straight!

I want us to win this game so bad.  It would send the boards into turmoil lol. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Killing Floor said:

It’s not even halftime. Either you say Matt Ryan is losing on purpose to hire his replacement or you admit finally that he is a middling player with terrible field awareness. Can’t keep having this both ways. This is his show. 

Countdown to “none of this is on Ryan” starts NOW...

How, just HOW is this on Matt Ryan?

3 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

It’s not even halftime. Either you say Matt Ryan is losing on purpose to hire his replacement or you admit finally that he is a middling player with terrible field awareness. Can’t keep having this both ways. This is his show. 

Countdown to “none of this is on Ryan” starts NOW...

Seek help. Youre straight up delusional. 

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I wanna see some fight. I don’t care about a W today. We’re gonna have to lace it up next season with a lot of these guys like it or not and I wanna see some character. Some good ole professional pride.

Grab this offense by the throat and take em back up the field Matt.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Final Take:

If high draft picks guaranteed anything, whether those picks are used to draft top prospects or whether they are used as leverage, this still guarantees nothing. I've noticed a pattern in the draft since I started watching it. Certain teams consistently pick at or near the top of the draft while others consistently pick at or near the bottom. Funny thing I noticed: The teams that consistently pick near the bottom are perennial contenders. The ones that consistently pick near the top are perennially mediocre. Judging by the "logic" I've read here today, it seems the teams that consistently pick at the top should be the contenders because they nab the top prospects before the others.  

What I think is more important is a keen scouting department that knows how to pick them. . . . great value picks rather than the home run. Drafting, based on what I have seen, is about stepping to the plate focused on hitting the ball and not so much about aiming for the home run at each at-bat. Aiming for the home run will have you striking out more often than not. Take the singles and doubles and the occasional triple. Next thing you know, you've hit 50 out of the ballpark by season's end. 

Win the last game, whether you're 15 - 0 or 0 - 15 headed into the the last game. A win is a win is a win. 

Just now, Xero said:

I’m not against the idea of a qb but if somebody makes that shock goofy pick, I’d take a kings ransoms and make 5 straight defensive picks and a Rb in the top 2 rounds. Ryan has been a high level qb with a run game. I only say this because we are stuck with him financially. 

Come on dude. Vick sat for a whole season. You draft your future now.