***Falcons vs Buccaneers game thread***

Unfortunately, we will beat tampa by 10 and see Matt Ryan pumping his fist like we won the division. When have we not blown our draft position in this situation? I mean...It is a new year. Maybe it can be different this time around.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tankers right now:  

Season over!! Draft position secured. Ol’ lady in the kitchen on her knees twerkin. Shiiiiid! I’m straight!

I want us to win this game so bad.  It would send the boards into turmoil lol. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, bigjmw84 said:

Unfortunately, we will beat tampa by 10 and see Matt Ryan pumping his fist like we won the division. When have we not blown our draft position in this situation? I mean...It is a new year. Maybe it can be different this time around.

I cannot blame Ryan for that.  These guys go into every game with a mindset to win.  Being 15-0 or 0-15 matter little when the first ball is kicked off.  I do not want any player who does not have that mind-set.

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Do I get banned if I want to beat the Bucs today?  🤪

Nope!   Can't help but root for the Falcons to win - especially against a Division Rival.    If they lose, I can live with it and look forward to the draft - after a short period of depression, lol!    But, I always want them to win - always!

42 minutes ago, Someday soon said:

I think the win in week 17 last year dropped the Falcons 5 spots in the draft.  From 11th to 16th.  I'm sure some fans on here would of wanted the opportunity to draft Kinlaw.

All that did was knock him out of reach.  The momentum obviously did not carry over to 2020.  Falcns are absolutely gonna win this game and drop us in the draft.  Tampa will probably rest players.  You can count on the Falcons to lose we want them to win and win when they should lose.