***Falcons vs Buccaneers game thread***

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tankers right now:  

Season over!! Draft position secured. Ol’ lady in the kitchen on her knees twerkin. Shiiiiid! I’m straight!

I want us to win this game so bad.  It would send the boards into turmoil lol. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

Even more ironic is, the same people cheering for their own team to lose are the same ones trashing the team for not playing well.

Stupid is...

It is the stench of this regime we are rooting to leave.  I hate seeing my team lose but if losing gets this regime gone then this needs to happen.  I am just so tired of bad coaching.  

2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Worst play calling I've seen in a decade.

Sarkisian was far better not sure why even let him go ..lol! 

Sark was not ready for the NFL and was in over his head, as he himself admitted. He was still twice as good as Dirk ever was. Sark was learning though, we would have been better off staying with him, If Dirk was the best we could get.

I know it's best if we don't win this game, but I absolutely hate watching what this team has become. 

- Sick of Matt Ryan, Dirk, and the whole offense being nothing but a field goal machine.

-what good is Julio to us if he can't play half the dayum time?

- Defense. Nothing even needs to be said.

- Subpar coaching staff and subpar depth. Quinn and TD have set up so far back with their stupidity. Can we rehire both of them tomorrow just so we can have the pleasure of firing their sorry butts again five minutes later?

Rant over.

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You don’t have to explain yourself to this yahoo. 

I feel you but sometimes it is more than a win or loss.  This regime is a rotting walker that needs to be taken down.  People need to understand.  We do not need a friend on the sidelines.  Need a coach to coach these players.  

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

It is the stench of this regime we are rooting to leave.  I hate seeing my team lose but if losing gets this regime gone then this needs to happen.  I am just so tired of bad coaching.  

That’d be relevant if this was week 8, but that’s a bogus defense today. It’s the last game of the year and what’s left of that regime is gone no matter what.