***Falcons vs Buccaneers game thread***

39 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Do I get banned if I want to beat the Bucs today?  🤪

I banned you.  However, since you have posted photos of the buffalo nickle and the liberty dime, I have decided to reinstate you.  You may now post again.

BTW - the buffalo nickle is much better than the liberty dime.  I am putting you on probation. You know what to do to correct this. 

Go Falcons.  Please beat these stinking Bucs today.  I don't ask for much.

So many negative "want the season over" and tankers on this board that simply don't realize that this will be the last football game we will see Atlanta play in for a very long offseason. I love football. I love the Falcons and watching them (and I hate losing, hate watching stagnant football, etc...) but that will not change my feelings of despair that I won't see legit Falcons football until September....a full 8 months plus. I will cherish today.

19 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Kiss my *** 2020.

It was rough.  We were introduced to the Communist Chinese Parties Virus, the Falcons imploded again, and then there was that whole derisive and inflammatory political thing I will not mention. 

How great would it be if we developed immunity in 2021, the Falcons became so competitive we could feel hopeful, and the country united.  It could happen.

34 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

I banned you.  However, since you have posted photos of the buffalo nickle and the liberty dime, I have decided to reinstate you.  You may now post again.

BTW - the buffalo nickle is much better than the liberty dime.  I am putting you on probation. You know what to do to correct this. 

Go Falcons.  Please beat these stinking Bucs today.  I don't ask for much.

Yes, the Buffalo nickle  is my favorite but I use the Mercury dime because I just bought one.  I have a very new, very small coin collection, and the Buffalo 1938 is the standout of the bunch.  It's beautiful and the color just stands out.  

(The 1932 Indian Head $10 gold is the one I want, but it's so expensive I can't bring myself to pluck down that much cash on a single coin...yet)

7 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Yes, the Buffalo nickle  is my favorite but I use the Mercury dime because I just bought one.  I have a very new, very small coin collection, and the Buffalo 1938 is the standout of the bunch.  It's beautiful and the color just stands out.  

(The 1932 Indian Head $10 gold is the one I want, but it's so expensive I can't bring myself to pluck down that much cash on a single coin...yet)

I just started collecting again.  I did this when I was a kid.  There were lots of buffalo nickles still in circulation back then.  You could go to the bank and buy a roll of coins.  The cool thing was they were uncirculated.  It took little time for them to double in value.  I had those blue books you could get in the 5 & 10 store. I went to Vietnam and my younger sister spent my coin collection.  Oh well.

Starting over 50 years later is fun.

3 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I'm numb. Leaning toward draft position over a "moral victory."

Yeah. It's hard to conceive of any win that only hurts your draft pick to be a "moral victory." I ain't feeling it. The team can try its heart out and if they win they win, but as a fan I'd rather they just finish this disaster with an L for the long-term good of the franchise.