How many more good years do you think Matt Ryan has left in him IF he gets a good offensive coach?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3-5 depending how much he keeps getting hit

He's not playing til his 40's, his play is already starting to decline 

Blame DK for “declining Matt” being 4th in league in passing yards? LOL. To answer your question....I know this is a little deep, but yes I do.

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Matt Ryan will be 36 years old next year. However quarterbacks are playing into their 40's nowadays.

How many more good seasons do you think Matt Ryan has left in in the tank if he gets a good offensive minded head coach that can maximize his talents?

3-4 years can be 5-6 if he has a good offensive line and a system that allows him to throw the ball faster so avoid sacks but most importantly an elite running game to relieve him

It's not about how many good years Ryan has left it's how many years do you think it will take for the new QB to adapt after learning from Ryan. We can get a QB this year let Ryan groom him and in 2022 towards week 9-10 depending on playoff implications you let the young one rock. See what we have in stock. I believe 2022 could be Ryan last season unless 2023 he becomes our backup lol I know huh.

Is negative 3 an answer?  Hasn’t been even competitive since the restart after LI. 

Relax, I’m not saying I don’t like him. I’m not saying you shouldn’t like him. I’m not saying he didn’t used to be great or that he doesn’t deserve a hero’s welcome after he retires. 
I’m saying in a mechanical and mental football sense he is 3 years past his ability to contribute to a winning team. So we can go on being the “we like Matt” club or we can aim toward a winning season. Honestly don’t get how so few fans recognize the decline.  Sure, he’ll have “some” good games. But not the 11-12 wins it takes to knock out the Saints. 
Seriously. We traded Chris Chandler so I know y’all understand that leading a team to a Super Bowl doesn’t mean you never fade. No playoffs in his career no matter what else happens around him. Sad but true. 
You can cuss me for pointing it out but you can’t show evidence I’m wrong.   We’re 4-11 more because of his play than because of DK or Quinn or Koo or the beer guy. Wake up and demand better. 
Or watch the Chargers game objectively. 

10 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

He said his play is starting to decline i don’t think that’s trashing him ... although i do think he will play till his 40s it just won’t be for the Falcons 

Unless he somehow wins a ring the next 2-3 years than he can  probably stay as long as he wants. LoL

21 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Is negative 3 an answer?  Hasn’t been even competitive since the restart after LI. 

Relax, I’m not saying I don’t like him. I’m not saying you shouldn’t like him. I’m not saying he didn’t used to be great or that he doesn’t deserve a hero’s welcome after he retires. 
I’m saying in a mechanical and mental football sense he is 3 years past his ability to contribute to a winning team. So we can go on being the “we like Matt” club or we can aim toward a winning season. Honestly don’t get how so few fans recognize the decline.  Sure, he’ll have “some” good games. But not the 11-12 wins it takes to knock out the Saints. 
Seriously. We traded Chris Chandler so I know y’all understand that leading a team to a Super Bowl doesn’t mean you never fade. No playoffs in his career no matter what else happens around him. Sad but true. 
You can cuss me for pointing it out but you can’t show evidence I’m wrong.   We’re 4-11 more because of his play than because of DK or Quinn or Koo or the beer guy. Wake up and demand better. 
Or watch the Chargers game objectively. 

Between 2016-2018 Brady & Ryan were the two best QB’s in footballl.

27 minutes ago, caponine said:

So you blame DK right ?? Its all his fault??

No I blame the dunce responsible for hiring him.Dirk is just thee effect.We all heard the 2nd year BS that he’d improve,has he done that.He’s been handed a loaded offense but all we have dished up is predictable BS without any running game 😂 but Dirk had nothing to do with that right.

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Come on, Cappy....DK has been a disaster for two years here.  Ryan isn’t perfect, but he is more than enough to win a SB

Idk if Disaster, its just annoying too see how the blame is placed solely on Koetter every week 

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Between 2016-2018 Brady & Ryan were the two best QB’s in footballl.

Probably. I was looking at the wrong Falcons. He’s still the best. And will stay the best until his contract ends and we start winning. 
Look, be honest. What would you rather have as a fan?  Wins or a great dude?