January 2021 UGA Recruiting Thread

1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

honestly nothing to worry about IMO.  really no reason to worry about something that may or may not happen.. and Gunner is a much different person and player and family as well.  I wouldn't compare situations that have nothing to do with each other. 

hope so

Great day for UGA football regardless :D

1 minute ago, VA F.O. said:

Man this was planned. All the news outlets knew this was going to happen, but kept it under wraps. Credit to them

Oh I don't disagree.  I'm talking about the first call weeks ago 

Also I just love that Kirby gif

16 minutes ago, VA F.O. said:

Man this was planned. All the news outlets knew this was going to happen, but kept it under wraps. Credit to them

They didn’t know until last night.. all the CBS came in late last night and early this morning 

5 hours ago, VA F.O. said:

Well yeah, that's what excites me and worries me at the same time. We had that same deal with the 2018 class, and when the recruiter left, half the class left with. Here's hoping that doesn't happen this time

Well in many ways some of those players leaving were addition by subtraction.

3 hours ago, Bdawg58 said:

This 22 class may be the best class ever assembled and I’m not talking just UGA either. It helps the state of Georgia is loaded more than it’s been for awhile 

yep.. could be terrific.. i also think the 2021 class overall is underrated in some spots.. there were zero camps and a lot of guys have incomplete or no evaluations and they are just going by measurables only which as you know don't tell the whole story about a player. 

55 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. could be terrific.. i also think the 2021 class overall is underrated in some spots.. there were zero camps and a lot of guys have incomplete or no evaluations and they are just going by measurables only which as you know don't tell the whole story about a player. 

Yep,  there’s definitely some guys that I think are very underrated