January 2021 UGA Recruiting Thread

22 hours ago, AutumnEffect said:

Seriously?! Ever? Wow! What % is he?

Most important rule of all, *NEVER* ask any Native what their blood quantum is. That's none of your business and it's a question that will ensure you never get close to that Native or their People. We don't allow that question within our own ranks, and we ****ed sure don't welcome it from people outside our own.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-common-faux-pas-when-speaking-to-Native-Americans

13 hours ago, Axe said:

Most important rule of all, *NEVER* ask any Native what their blood quantum is. That's none of your business and it's a question that will ensure you never get close to that Native or their People. We don't allow that question within our own ranks, and we ****ed sure don't welcome it from people outside our own.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-common-faux-pas-when-speaking-to-Native-Americans

I am quite sure he meant nothing by it whatsoever. I wasn't raised in the community but my maternal grandmother was full blooded and it wasnt insulting when it was said that way. So I am not sure what you mean by your "own ranks". Just inform him of his faux pas and move on. No need to scream and curse.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:30 AM, Axe said:

Alright go off then. That's interesting because I'm dating one of "their people," but you do you.

58 minutes ago, MattyIceonTap said:

Apparently Big Kat Bryant is entering the portal. You guys think we have a shot? Would be sort of cool to see him play with Quay Walker.

I don't think Big Kat would be good for UGA. With the amount of talent UGA has at the edge position, I think players would become very upset, even if he gives us something we don't have.

Edited by AutumnEffect

SoFl_Dawg

Administrator
Arik Gilbert-

I know this is the one everyone is paying attention. I’ve seen all the noise like you guys. Yes, I anticipated it would be wrapped up by now and I’ve never believed the hype on UTjr or fu. I do, have heard, and have shared with TnD staff that bama would push hard and that he’s listening; FWIW I shared that with them and still dropped lil major the same day. Bottom line, still haven't heard anything from the primary source on this that says he’s not a Dawg.

Can confirm that we have not backed off of Gilbert in any way. Can also confirm that our staff was in touch with him this weekend. Told both of these tidbits this morning from primary source.

1 hour ago, 95Dawg said:

SoFl_Dawg

Administrator
Arik Gilbert-

I know this is the one everyone is paying attention. I’ve seen all the noise like you guys. Yes, I anticipated it would be wrapped up by now and I’ve never believed the hype on UTjr or fu. I do, have heard, and have shared with TnD staff that bama would push hard and that he’s listening; FWIW I shared that with them and still dropped lil major the same day. Bottom line, still haven't heard anything from the primary source on this that says he’s not a Dawg.

Can confirm that we have not backed off of Gilbert in any way. Can also confirm that our staff was in touch with him this weekend. Told both of these tidbits this morning from primary source.

Go away, Saban!!

Yeah there was no way Stockton was going to stick at South Carolina without Bobo. He’s close with Shaw but Shaw with Bobo is what made the decision easy for him. He will probably take some time to choose between UGA and Auburn, but I think it will be Auburn in the end. Maybe another team comes into the picture too. 

20 hours ago, Carter said:

Yeah there was no way Stockton was going to stick at South Carolina without Bobo. He’s close with Shaw but Shaw with Bobo is what made the decision easy for him. He will probably take some time to choose between UGA and Auburn, but I think it will be Auburn in the end. Maybe another team comes into the picture too. 

is there a better quarterback name than "Gunner Stockton"?

Yarn | I'm going back to cali. hmm, I don't think so ~ LL Cool J - Going  Back To Cali | Video clips by quotes, clip |  0eef877a-31a9-4f53-836a-423886270a6f | 紗