Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

Atl Falcon

1 minute ago, A-TowN.- said:

He’s looking incredible this game after having a rough showing in the BIG10 Championship. 

Yep, responded strong. 

1 minute ago, vanhino said:

No way in **** do the Jags pick Fields!

I mean, why didn't any of Trevor Lawrence's teammates go to his 21st birthday party?

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If he's as good as you're hyping him he isn't making it to 4. Don't get too excited

I think Jets will draft Sewell Dolphins may go Parsons or a receiver for Tua and we take Fields or trade up with Jets or Mia we have the 3rd or 4th pick at worse if we lose Sunday it won’t cost too much to move up 2 spots 

7 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Wouldn't hate it, but I'd really rather they draft someone next year. 

Fields has a lot of talent tho, ways off from being ready but sitting behind Ryan could only be good for him

He looks great tonight. Definitely stepping up in the toughest matchup of his life 

14 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

No he's not.

Dak has played lights out...plus he's much bigger.

So what are you saying “no he’s not” to? You’re talking about speed because that’s what I was talking about. Don’t try to change it now. I only said Fields was much faster than Dak. So it’s obviously I was talking about speed

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why would you let your star rb return kick offs?

You know as a kid when your mom made breakfast and you'd snag a piece of bacon before it was done, because you knew more was coming?  That's kind of what I imagine Clemson/Alabama is like.  If a star RB goes down, another one just shows up.

Just now, JetJones11 said:

I think Jets will draft Sewell Dolphins may go Parsons or a receiver for Tua and we take Fields or trade up with Jets or Mia we have the 3rd or 4th pick at worse if we lose Sunday it won’t cost too much to move up 2 spots 

It cost the bears a 3rd, 4th and a next year 3rd to move from 3 to 2 for tribusky......it's never cheap to trade up for a qb

Just now, youngbloodz said:

So what are you saying “no he’s not” to? You’re talking about speed because that’s what I was talking about. Don’t try to change it now. I only said Fields was much faster than Dak. So it’s obviously I was talking about speed

Actual speed vs NFL game day speed are 2 different things.