Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

Atl Falcon

20 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

So how do you compare his arm and athleticism to MR? Where can I find this dissertation on Wilson. Heck tell me..I’ll go find it....not that yours is any better than others. I just want you to be right and I don’t believe it.

Wilson will be a legit franchise QB, don't let people talk you out of him. He can thread the needle, and he was misused as a running qb the last 2 seasons when he was hurt. All the top 3 qbs in this draft have tremendous potenial, and with Shaub at 40 and Ryan on a 3 year deal this is good time to draft a QB. Here is a good twitter break down of what he can do. 

Just now, QBat3 said:

Wilson will be a legit franchise QB, don't let people talk you out of him. He can thread the needle, and he was misused as a running qb the last 2 seasons when he was hurt. All the top 3 qbs in this draft have tremendous potenial, and with Shaub at 40 and Ryan on a 3 year deal this is good time to draft a QB. Here is a good twitter break down of what he can do. 

And we have a great chance to draft him as well 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

And we have a great chance to draft him as well 

I don't mind either QB falling, it's likely that Ryan may not finish his 3 year deal with some of the bad results we've had lately. Arthur also came out and said they are open to moving Julio and Ryan, which is not usual for him.

Just now, QBat3 said:

I don't mind either QB falling, it's likely that Ryan may not finish his 3 year deal with some of the bad results we've had lately. Arthur also came out and said they are open to moving Julio and Ryan, which is not usual for him.

This new staff is gonna want their guy, the fact arthur and rich said that makes me believe that they are building for the future. I see them drafting a qb and having him take over for Ryan in 2022

On 1/1/2021 at 9:21 PM, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Oh I disagree completely.  Sitting him behind Ryan for at least a year would be the smart thing.  Probably wouldn’t make it past a year unless Ryan has a good season, he will, and we make the playoffs (who knows).  

why would want to pay a franchise QB 35-40 mill and expect him to get benched next year??!! 

Ryan has 2 years left in contract .

Hes the best option we have plus, we have other glaring holes to fill before we address that position.

We are in an abysmal hole for next 3-5 years mate. Understand the cap space as well.

Embrace the suck! 

17 minutes ago, QBat3 said:

What you’ll find from Wilson moreso than Fields or Lawrence is he goes through his full progression.  He didn’t have better players at every position so he had to often hit the 2nd or 3rd read.  

He is also reading the defense while on the move so if the 3rd read is covered, he will get plus yardage with his legs.  IMO he throws better on the move than any prospect since A-Rod

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

What you’ll find from Wilson moreso than Fields or Lawrence is he goes through his full progression.  He didn’t have better players at every position so he had to often hit the 2nd or 3rd read.  

He is also reading the defense while on the move so if the 3rd read is covered, he will get plus yardage with his legs.  IMO he throws better on the move than any prospect since A-Rod

True, and his wrs are all future accountants. 

8 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

why would want to pay a franchise QB 35-40 mill and expect him to get benched next year??!! 

Ryan has 2 years left in contract .

Hes the best option we have plus, we have other glaring holes to fill before we address that position.

We are in an abysmal hole for next 3-5 years mate. Understand the cap space as well.

Embrace the suck! 

Dude I don’t want to draft a QB high.  Don’t recall what all I was replying to in the one you quoted.  Btw, I don’t think we are as bad off as some want to make out.  I honestly believe with the right coach and a couple of good picks we could be back to a winning team next season.  

5 minutes ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Dude I don’t want to draft a QB high.  Don’t recall what all I was replying to in the one you quoted.  Btw, I don’t think we are as bad off as some want to make out.  I honestly believe with the right coach and a couple of good picks we could be back to a winning team next season.  

Those are actually good reasons to draft a QB. Too many holes to fill, and Ryan is on a 3 year contract. You might as well start the rebuild with a new QB and sit him a year. Ryan is tradeable in 2022, and those holes aren't getting filled in 1 or 2 years. We need CB, FS, 2 DEs, RB, QB, and a space eating Nose. 

Edited by QBat3