Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

2 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

I don’t know who we will draft. I can only guess and hope. And really the new GM and coaches might bring new ideas. 

But I do know this as cemented certainty. We will not have a winning season with Matt Ryan. And if we ever trade him that team will not have a winning season. 

We need a quarterback and he is within our draft order. 

Here’s hoping. 

Yeah Ryan is not the problem clown. Keep being a sad hater

Edited by ROMERO

12 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Bigger reach than the people wanting Zach Wilson in the top 5

I don’t see it being a reach in this years draft to say three QB’s go in the top 5.  

Wilson is a very solid NFL prospect.  Not sure why everyone is dumping on player X to prop up player Y.  Both are relevant and have earned their current draft position

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Sums it up for me. If Fields is there, great, but we need to let him sit behind Ryan and use all our ammo to build a better team on defense and in the run game. A big trade up just cripples the team as a whole and puts more pressure on who you take to start right away. Sit at 4 and either take the BPA or trade down, it isn't complicated.

Yeah I agree man.  It’s really not as complicated as people are making it out to be.  I’m not for drafting a QB but if one of them were to fall to us then I wouldn’t blame them.  That low salary for a QB on a rookie contract allows you to spend $ elsewhere.  Even if we drafted Lawrence or Fields I fully believe they would sit behind Ryan for a year at least, maybe 2.  

2 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

I don’t know who we will draft. I can only guess and hope. And really the new GM and coaches might bring new ideas. 

But I do know this as cemented certainty. We will not have a winning season with Matt Ryan. And if we ever trade him that team will not have a winning season. 

We need a quarterback and he is within our draft order. 

Here’s hoping. 

This is just dumb.

Just now, FalconsIn2012 said:

I don’t see it being a reach in this years draft to say three QB’s go in the top 5.  

Wilson is a very solid NFL prospect.  Not sure why everyone is dumping on player X to prop up player Y.  Both are relevant and have earned their current draft position

I don't know what yall see out of that kid, but whatever it is, I'm blind to it.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I’m viewing this differently. He’s played a great game, and I hope he has the same next game. Just making our pick (as of now) very valuable. Because if he’s there when we pick, someone will call and pay. 

That'd be dumb, especially if we're looking at Parsons and Fields or something. Don't care what we're getting out of it, you take the bonafide talent instead of banking on getting something nice down the line. Only want the trade down if it's looking like slim pickings where we're at

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I just ****in hate Wilson dude. Sorry

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

That'd be dumb, especially if we're looking at Parsons and Fields or something. Don't care what we're getting out of it, you take the bonafide talent instead of banking on getting something nice down the line. Only want the trade down if it's looking like slim pickings where we're at

Depends on the offer.. 

2 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Because tatf, that's why. Didn't you know you're not allowed to like more than one player at a time?