Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Everyone:     I was wrong about Fields.  I've been talking out my *** for the last couple of weeks.  

Yeah, but you posted that clown shoe thread, so you get no props. 

Posted Images

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Sums it up for me. If Fields is there, great, but we need to let him sit behind Ryan and use all our ammo to build a better team on defense and in the run game. A big trade up just cripples the team as a whole and puts more pressure on who you take to start right away. Sit at 4 and either take the BPA or trade down, it isn't complicated.

I’m viewing this differently. He’s played a great game, and I hope he has the same next game. Just making our pick (as of now) very valuable. Because if he’s there when we pick, someone will call and pay. 

I don’t know who we will draft. I can only guess and hope. And really the new GM and coaches might bring new ideas. 

But I do know this as cemented certainty. We will not have a winning season with Matt Ryan. And if we ever trade him that team will not have a winning season. 

We need a quarterback and he is within our draft order. 

Here’s hoping. 

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Sums it up for me. If Fields is there, great, but we need to let him sit behind Ryan and use all our ammo to build a better team on defense and in the run game. A big trade up just cripples the team as a whole and puts more pressure on who you take to start right away. Sit at 4 and either take the BPA or trade down, it isn't complicated.

I am a big Fields guy, but I do believe it would do him a world a good to sit behind Ryan for at least a year

Just now, Killing Floor said:

I don’t know who we will draft. I can only guess and hope. And really the new GM and coaches might bring new ideas. 

But I do know this as cemented certainty. We will not have a winning season with Matt Ryan. And if we ever trade him that team will not have a winning season. 

Here’s hoping. 

He is gone at #2. And when we beat Tampa on Sunday we are drafting in the teens.

2 minutes ago, Killing Floor said:

Here’s hoping. 

We’ve had a bunch of winning seasons with Ryan.  What are you talking about? And if Ryan was on a good team with at least mid tier coaches and defense, he likely has a few rings.