Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Everyone:     I was wrong about Fields.  I've been talking out my *** for the last couple of weeks.  

Yeah, but you posted that clown shoe thread, so you get no props. 

Posted Images

Just now, A-TowN.- said:

I don’t want to overreact on one game, but he looks like he has the it factor no doubt. He needed to show this after underperforming a few times this year. Fields is looks way better than Lawrence this game. 

Said almost the same thing word for word a bit ago to someone, and in particular, that's one thing that's always bugged me about Lawrence...I've kept up with him a lot, and he's never had "it" to me. That's a big deal. We'll see what happens this 2nd half, I'd love to eat my words, but I'm only seeing one QB that has "it" tonight.

Just now, Knight of God said:

I dont like Wilson. I wasnt impressed. Lawrence is making me look like a genius. 

Fields is making me feel like a huge moron. Geez this kid can really ball. If hes there at our pick and we dont take him, I'm throwing a fit.

Hats off to @JetJones11and @g-dawg

I still really like Wilson, but I think I was wrong about putting him above Fields.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I dont like Wilson. I wasnt impressed. Lawrence is making me look like a genius. 

Fields is making me feel like a huge moron. Geez this kid can really ball. If hes there at our pick and we dont take him, I'm throwing a fit.

In Lawrence’s defense, he has no OC today. 

Both qbs are doing their job but Clemson isn’t doing much deep. Ohio state players  and the coaching staff are stretching the field deep and condensing it with a read option game, throwing the linebackers all out of whack. Only a nitpick or miss observation; it sometimes looks like fields misreads in the r/o run game. A lot of times it looks like the hb gets the ball with a wall in his face where as Justin has green in front of him. Still B+ for him but I’m watchin!! Still can’t falcon at this point and finish quarter by quarter because there is still a machine on the other side. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Yeah ...they been on it

4 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I'm so **** happy for fields... Ppl been acting like this man is a bum after 2 down games.... 

I've seen Lawerence have bad games th r start of last year and ppl still praised him as the #1 guy.... 

Fields will be a stud in the nfl

I agree. I've always thought Lawrence was overrated. He might be good, but I wouldn't want the #1 pick and the pressure to draft him.

Just now, Jesus said:

This place is funny.

one good game a guy is the best ever. One bad game and he will never make it in the NFL.

They’re definitely flipping quite a bit lol. I think Fields is good QB and always had him over Wilson and don’t know why people thought Wilson was ever better. This game doesn’t really change my opinion much on Fields.