Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Everyone:     I was wrong about Fields.  I've been talking out my *** for the last couple of weeks.  

Yeah, but you posted that clown shoe thread, so you get no props. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, poutlipper said:

There is a clear drop off in QB talent after Fields, Lawrence, and Wilson.  If you take one of those three, they need to start.  

I won’t say they need to start but I’ll say let them see the speed of the game from the bench first. I want defense but with only surtain and parsons really worth that pick I wouldn’t mind having that heir apparent (🤞fields )who could be good for a package we use every game with some familiar reads. when he starts as a hometown kid I want him to definitely be coming from a place of high confidence instead of rushing into immense pressure. This is considering the gm chooses this route. 

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Getting rocked is getting rocked. It's called football, freeze tag doesnt use pads.

Any QB could’ve gotten rocked like that, but I think it’s been clear this entire game that he’s really relying on his athleticism.  He’s got a point to prove so he’s going for broke every play.  It backfired on him there.

I don't care how this game turns out really, but that commercial they've run all week on ESPN 'it's earned' I call BS, ohio state doesn't deserve to be playing in the playoffs, only played 6 games and everyone else played at least 10....nah, it was definitely given to them. They SHOULD win, their players haven't taken the beating the other teams have....

I'm not even watching this one I hope clemson hangs 60 on them

4 minutes ago, Snafu said:

People act like the statues dont get destroyed standing in the pocket.

True, but Fields is gonna have to learn how to protect himself though.

He can't be doing what he did on that play in the NFL. That's an RG3 moment waiting to happen.

Even Mahomes, Jackson, Wilson, Murray, and Watson run in a smart way.

Just now, papachaz said:

I don't care how this game turns out really, but that commercial they've run all week on ESPN 'it's earned' I call BS, ohio state doesn't deserve to be playing in the playoffs, only played 6 games and everyone else played at least 10....nah, it was definitely given to them. They SHOULD win, their players haven't taken the beating the other teams have....

I'm not even watching this one I hope clemson hangs 60 on them

Clemson better be worried about winning right now because it doesn’t look too good for them at the moment. 

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Any QB could’ve gotten rocked like that, but I think it’s been clear this entire game that he’s really relying on his athleticism.  He’s got a point to prove so he’s going for broke every play.  It backfired on him there.

No hes used it, but those passes. I'm like whoa. You dont have to like him but man, I'm enjoying what I see. 

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I'm biased with Harris, but Sermon would be great if we cant.

I love Najee,  he's the best in the draft no doubt. However, when I compare what Najee gives as a top 25 pick and what Sermon gives as a 3rd or 4th rounder (and his limited use in college), it's a no-brainer to me.

Edited by Snafu
Just now, Snafu said:

I love Najee,  he's the best in the draft no doubt. However, when I compare what Najee gives as a top 25 pick and what Sermon gives in the 3rd or 4th round (and his limited use in college), it's a no-brainer to me.

Sermon is a beast for sure. I had him in a mock a few months ago. I love the way he runs.