Justin Fields auditioning for the Falcons and more NFL teams

11 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Interested to hear from you on this. What about Zach Wilson's entire body of work, against MUCH  inferior competition, says he's a better QB prospect than Justin Fields?

Zack has play against inferior talent and is surrounded by it as well. 
But yes just in my evaluation which means nothing more than my opinion Zack Wilson has a better skill set

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

Zack has play against inferior talent and is surrounded by it as well. 
But yes just in my evaluation which means nothing more than my opinion Zack Wilson has a better skill set

I don’t know about a better skill set. They really about equal in that respect 

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Fields has better physical attributes but to me Wilson is a much better thrower of the ball especially on the move some what like A Rod.

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

The only thing that gives me pause on Fields is him playing in a system notorious for not preparing QB's for the next level.

I think if you go back, it's easy to see why Fields was winning the elite 11 and Wilson was a 3-star ho-hum recruit.

Just now, Snafu said:

The only thing that gives me pause on Fields is him playing in a system notorious for not preparing QB's for the next level.

I think if you go back, it's easy to see why Fields was winning the elite 11 and Wilson was a 3-star ho-hum recruit.

I wouldn’t worry about the system at all. Because he will need a really good QB coach to help him anyway 

3 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Wilson was a little skinny dude coming. Fields was a man

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

Wilson was a little skinny dude coming. Fields was a man

Not even joking when I say I think Zach Wilson's best attribute is being a Mormon.

Least you wouldn't have to worry about him getting caught up in off-field antics. I think he'd be ready for work every day.