Alex Mack placed on COVID 19 List

Good, please for the love of God do not let this team have a chance to win on Sunday.  I love my Birds, but please lose this fkin game.  It would be the most Falcon thing ever to win Sunday and move from 4th pick in draft to like 7th or 8th.  Look competitive, go for another record like most sacks (taken) in a game LMAO, but DO NOT WIN. 

Wow, read into that one a bit. 

Sure, why not and add the clap to that as well. It's a football forum man, don't need to hear the moral police. I'm pretty sure 99% of the folks here would not take the post that serious but congrats on being that 1%. 

It was a joke regarding Ryan being under center. But thank you I have been enlightened and hate myself as a result:(

3 hours ago, PointSwayzee said:

Wow, read into that one a bit. 

Sure, why not and add the clap to that as well. It's a football forum man, don't need to hear the moral police. I'm pretty sure 99% of the folks here would not take the post that serious but congrats on being that 1%. 

It was a joke regarding Ryan being under center. But thank you I have been enlightened and hate myself as a result:(

Hey dude, it’s only two hours before the ball drop. Why don’t you go maskless into a crowd full of partiers if you don’t take this pandemic serious. I’ve seen first hand how it affects people. Five close people in my life have had it and almost lost two of them. How DARE you trivialize this.