Ulbrich supports Morris for a HC position

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course he does...Rah stays he still has a job. That said I can live with keeping these 2 guys around as long as we can get a OC who can make this offense potent again. 

Since Morris became HC our defense has played above its talent level; if we got an actual secondary cobbled together with a passrush I'd dare say it could be downright elite. But is that because of Mo

Since Morris became HC our defense has played above its talent level; if we got an actual secondary cobbled together with a passrush I'd dare say it could be downright elite. But is that because of Morris or did he have to hand more power over to Ulbrich when he became HC, and that was the difference? 

Morris has made a few mistakes as a HC, but only a few. People would like him a lot more if we had a real OC.

10 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Since Morris became HC our defense has played above its talent level; if we got an actual secondary cobbled together with a passrush I'd dare say it could be downright elite. But is that because of Morris or did he have to hand more power over to Ulbrich when he became HC, and that was the difference? 

Morris has made a few mistakes as a HC, but only a few. People would like him a lot more if we had a real OC.

Mahomes did have his worst game and wasn't sacked once. 

Please keep paying me and my boss Millions of Dollars just to suck again?  No thanks.  At the very least he should offer to pay for everyone's hospital bills for the stitches on our foreheads from watching this team, and he wants to do it again next year?  No thanks.  

I know we are in a "woke" world and he is appealing to that, but I am sure there are other candidates out there who are also woke, a minority etc but also KNOW HOW TO WIN.  

The work they have done with the defense has been great. Just imagine what they could do with better edge play and a free safety. I am not opposed to keeping them around as long as we can get a competent offensive staff.

If we do go with an offensive minded head coach, I will be curious to see who they retain.

I’ll be honest, Raheem Morris and Jeff Ulbrich are stellar coaches at the nfl level. They have always thrived in any position they’ve been put in. I don’t think you can measure what they’ve don’t with this team in a short amount of time by this season. They have only what they have to work with. Not to mention all the weirdness with COVID this season. I think they deserve another shot, a real shot. I wouldn’t mind seeing them for another season with a competent OC.