XMAS GIFT

falconfanEST1989

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

He sent me a 4-11 record.  I won’t be sending a thank you note

Man ....I dont think I've ever been so excited about a season......to have it end like this.....The only hurt that compares is my first time.....when she said....what are you doing :(

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

That feeling is real lol

Mine are all teenagers now, but there was a time when my wife would say "we need to replace the carpet in this room" or "I want to paint" and I would say "absolutely not -- it's a waste of money.  New carpet with Kool Aid stains and new paint with Sharpie writing on it doesn't work any better than what we have now."

Just now, JDaveG said:

Mine are all teenagers now, but there was a time when my wife would say "we need to replace the carpet in this room" or "I want to paint" and I would say "absolutely not -- it's a waste of money.  New carpet with Kool Aid stains and new paint with Sharpie writing on it doesn't work any better than what we have now."

So we replaced the carpet throughout the house AND painted the walls when she was 1. We learned that lesson the hard way. I told my wife there’s no way in **** I even attempt to re paint until she’s older. The carpet, well that was ruined in the first week. When people come over I tell them if they have a problem with it go to their own house lol

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

I guess that excuse was nice while it lasted. :lol: