Would Morris and Quinn head out west to the 9ers if Saleh leaves

Hard2BaBirdWachr

8 minutes ago, RYNE said:

HA!!!!!!! 

Why would anyone want Dan Quinn?

no way this is serious 

Yep.  Simple lazy assed reporting.  Opinion piece at best.  Dan Quinn will end up being a Bang Energy Drink salesman, using his patented slogan of "**** yeah boiiiiii" and smash two cans against his skull to seal the deal.  

3 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Yep.  Simple lazy assed reporting.  Opinion piece at best.  Dan Quinn will end up being a Bang Energy Drink salesman, using his patented slogan of "**** yeah boiiiiii" and smash two cans against his skull to seal the deal.  

I hate Dan Quinn. I really do. People wanna thank him for this or that. But he sucked. I hated his style from day 1. 

Just now, RYNE said:

I hate Dan Quinn. I really do. People wanna thank him for this or that. But he sucked. I hated his style from day 1. 

Dude, that was way unpopular at the time!  I have to admit, I bought into the "latest and greatest flavor of the week thing". What a **** unmitigated disappointment.

5 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Dude, that was way unpopular at the time!  I have to admit, I bought into the "latest and greatest flavor of the week thing". What a **** unmitigated disappointment.

I’m just not that type of person. I wasn’t raised that way through sports. My coaches were hardass who demanded things to be right. It wasn’t kiss everyone’s butt and tell them how great everyone is. 

AND I hate catch phrases!!!!

Even to this day I struggle with it as a professional in my work. 

6 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I liked Dan Quinn when he 1st came here. He took a different approach to getting the guys to account for one another. When he took us to the SB I was hoping he'd be here forever. When he screwed up and just stood there n let KS do what he wanted to do instead of intervening he became public enemy number 1. 

4 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I’m just not that type of person. I wasn’t raised that way through sports. My coaches were hardass who demanded things to be right. It wasn’t kiss everyone’s butt and tell them how great everyone is. 

AND I hate catch phrases!!!!

Even to this day I struggle with it as a professional in my work. 

The one that really got me was the "In Brotherhood" crap.  It felt smarmy.  And dishonest.  He lost me when he had no answer for the second half in the Superbowl.  It was all down hill from there.  He was exposed, and we knew it at that time he was basically a sham.

1 minute ago, Herr Doktor said:

The one that really got me was the "In Brotherhood" crap.  It felt smarmy.  And dishonest.  He lost me when he had no answer for the second half in the Superbowl.  It was all down hill from there.  He was exposed, and we knew it at that time he was basically a sham.

Yup. Made my skin crawl every time I heard it. I’m not into rise up either. That’s stupid. 

29 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Considering KS is on his 3rd losing season in 4 years.....that is something that maybe happen anyway.

Kyle has more job security that anyone not named Belichick.  Everyone knows the 49ers are fine so long as they have a starting caliber QB.  The Falcons would be winless if Mullens was our QB...lol

27 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Kyle has more job security that anyone not named Belichick.  Everyone knows the 49ers are fine so long as they have a starting caliber QB.  The Falcons would be winless if Mullens was our QB...lol

That all means nothing if he does not win.

If he does not win again next then he probably gets fired..

He is 29 -34 with 13 of those wins coming in one season.

If he does not win next year he probably gets canned....as he should.

You can't lose 4 out of 5 seasons  and keep your Job....to think that he has anywhere near the job security of BB is strait ignorance.

33 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

Not that it’s an excuse but Shanahan can definitely look at injuries as one of the reasons they have struggled mightily. The Niners have been hit as hard or harder by injuries to key players as any team in the NFL for the last few years. 

You can say that about the Falcons.

In the last 2 years the only positions offense to not miss a start are LT and FB.

That is it.

I mean every one talks about Julio and Ridley but we have had what....4 games with both of them?maybe 5.

I can't think of the last game where we had all of our starters play the entire game.

Let's not talk about how many games that our starting secondary has missed.

24 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

You can say that about the Falcons.

In the last 2 years the only positions offense to not miss a start are LT and FB.

That is it.

I mean every one talks about Julio and Ridley but we have had what....4 games with both of them?maybe 5.

I can't think of the last game where we had all of our starters play the entire game.

Let's not talk about how many games that our starting secondary has missed.

2018 was mainly the year that the Falcons could use injuries as an excuse. 2019 had a few injuries, but nothing higher than the average for an NFL team. This year post-week 5 we’ve been relatively healthy with the only notable absence being Julio for a handful of games. The injuries to our secondaries came early on in the year, and all came back except Kazee by week 5 or 6. The 9ers have had most of their offense missing for either large chunks of the year or just straight up most of the year in addition to some key guys getting hurt on defense. Our injuries are pretty minuscule compared to theirs. 

7 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

2018 was mainly the year that the Falcons could use injuries as an excuse. 2019 had a few injuries, but nothing higher than the average for an NFL team. This year post-week 5 we’ve been relatively healthy with the only notable absence being Julio for a handful of games. The injuries to our secondaries came early on in the year, and all came back except Kazee by week 5 or 6. The 9ers have had most of their offense missing for either large chunks of the year or just straight up most of the year in addition to some key guys getting hurt on defense. Our injuries are pretty minuscule compared to theirs. 

Julio is better then anyone on their offense and he has missed most of our games.

The only guy really comparable to him is kittle.

Most of their guys on offense are meh.

People here vastly overrate KS.

This was the 7th non winning seasons over the last 10 years (6 losing seasons and .500 season) he has been the play caller.

So he has had 3 winning seasons since 2011....3.