6 more days!!!

Cheyakita

1 hour ago, Cheyakita said:

And then we get to rid ourselves of Quinn stained loser mentality that has infiltrated  this team since 2017. Good riddance everyone except Jeff Ulbrich who I hope we retain.

Knowing the Falcons, Mr. blanks loyalty and sentimentality, it would not surprise me to see Raheem Morris named HC.  Ulbricht stays in charge of the D.  

I pray I'm wrong.  Just a nasty, greasy, dank hunch.

I don't blame anyone for celebrating the riddance of the Quinn era, I mean I was around for Swamp Fox I & II, the Glanville Gimmick...and Dan Henning for gods sake.

But keep in mind:  There's a strong chance whoever takes the wheel will be just as bad if not worse than any of the above. 

We are talking about the Atlanta Falcons here. 

15 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Knowing the Falcons, Mr. blanks loyalty and sentimentality, it would not surprise me to see Raheem Moore named HC.  Ulbricht stays in charge of the D.  

I’m going to drink a lot of bourbon and pretend I never saw this post! 🤮 

25 minutes ago, Herr Doktor said:

Knowing the Falcons, Mr. blanks loyalty and sentimentality, it would not surprise me to see Raheem Moore named HC.  Ulbricht stays in charge of the D.  

I don't think there is anyway we keep Raheem. Even though hes done better than Quinn we still looked bad to many times and blew leads still. Blank wants to win period and will want to start over with a new GM and Coach.

1 minute ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

I don't think there is anyway we keep Raheem. Even though hes done better than Quinn we still looked bad to many times and blew leads still. Blank wants to win period and will want to start over with a new GM and Coach.

I hope you're right bro.  No I'll feelings towards Coach Moore, I just want a clean slate.  Fresh eyes, fresh thoughts, new culture.  I'm tired of catchphrases, rah rah and bro mentality.

37 minutes ago, xSICKxWITHxITx said:

Your premise is the Falcons FO make coaching/staff decisions based on trying to not look bad?  

Fan since 1972. We’re totally capable of looking bad and it is totally “possible” to see Morris and DK next season.  I am going to say my prayers and do good deeds. I bought a tank of gas for an Iwo Jima vet on Friday. Can I cash in that juju for a better coach?

I am 50/50 on this one. (As far as whether AB & McKay hire Morris or move on.)

Reasons Raheem Morris stays:

1. Already in the building.
  2. Team has CLEARLY looked better with him at the helm. 
  3. Think AB & RM love Morris.

If they think he will work well with a new GM, and a new OC, then I can see him being the hire.

Personally, I would like a new HC, but I am not going to cry if he gets it, because we have 100% had worse in our history.

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

Knowing the Falcons, Mr. blanks loyalty and sentimentality, it would not surprise me to see Raheem Morris named HC.  Ulbricht stays in charge of the D.  

Oh that wouldn’t surprise me either. Blank is clueless. I just hoping the GM says no whoever that is