8 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Is Bill Russell better than Michael Jordan? He never changed teams. And he has 11 rings. Isn't that all that matters?

Not only does Brady have 6 rings he played the most pivotal role in the team acquiring them. The only nba comparison would be Kobe or Jordan. Brady didn’t luck into 6 rings. This isn’t an argument of “Trent dilfer or flacco are better than mr and Marino because they have a ring” lol 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a passion. Loathe the man. Loathe the player. I refuse to acknowledge him as goat. To me it's Joe Montana.  But this Sunday, let Tom Brady do what Tom Brady does so this bird will finally di

I don't get all the Tom Brady hate. He didn't do that to us in the SB, we did it to ourselves. He deserves all the kudos he gets. And I agree with you about Brady having a great game next week if he e

Posted Images

15 hours ago, fuego said:

This isn't a good year to make that argument. biggrin.gif.4d47f3fcc21c7930f28745d47c98ce29.gif

Maybe not, but I'm talking about the movie not a snapshot. The year Brady got knocked out with a leg injury the pats went 11-5 I think, but missed the playoffs because of their division was tough that year. NE had more players opt out than any team this year, but their downfall was Belichek made a bonehead move trying to resurrect Newton. Brady currently plays on a team made up of players geared to win fantasy football pools. I think they're one and done in the playoffs..

5 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

Maybe not, but I'm talking about the movie not a snapshot. The year Brady got knocked out with a leg injury the pats went 11-5 I think, but missed the playoffs because of their division was tough that year. NE had more players opt out than any team this year, but their downfall was Belichek made a bonehead move trying to resurrect Newton. Brady currently plays on a team made up of players geared to win fantasy football pools. I think they're one and done in the playoffs..

To add on a tad bit, Belichick wasn't very happy (to put it nicely) when Garoppolo left town. By no fault of his own, a big wrench was thrown in his succession plan.

35 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Not only does Brady have 6 rings he played the most pivotal role in the team acquiring them. The only nba comparison would be Kobe or Jordan. Brady didn’t luck into 6 rings. This isn’t an argument of “Trent dilfer or flacco are better than mr and Marino because they have a ring” lol 

You played the ring card first. That's the only reason I'm saying what I'm saying.