• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a passion. Loathe the man. Loathe the player. I refuse to acknowledge him as goat. To me it's Joe Montana.  But this Sunday, let Tom Brady do what Tom Brady does so this bird will finally di

I don't get all the Tom Brady hate. He didn't do that to us in the SB, we did it to ourselves. He deserves all the kudos he gets. And I agree with you about Brady having a great game next week if he e

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, fuego said:

I don't get all the Tom Brady hate. He didn't do that to us in the SB, we did it to ourselves. He deserves all the kudos he gets. And I agree with you about Brady having a great game next week if he even plays the whole game. I don't think they really need the game for seeding do they?

Oh my hatred for him goes beyond that. At the risk of being vulnerable my hatred is pure jealousy. I want a dynasty. I want to win so much it becomes boring. 

20 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

They likely rest most of the team for the playoffs.  I don't think any seeding efforts need to be made and think they'd rather just throw us a bone so we fall out of the top ten in the draft this next year.  Next week we'll get a "W" because they graciously handed it to us and we'll end up with about a 10th pick. 

If they win, they get the 5 seed.  IF they lose and the Rams win.  they get the six seed.  Yes, they still have something to play for.  

3 minutes ago, caradoc said:

No, there really isn't.  Other than maybe if you never watched the guy play.  Guy makes people crazy with jealousy, but after a while you need to sit back and just appreciate greatness.

And we can always say we helped him get the record for SBs by one QB. lol.

6 minutes ago, caradoc said:

No, there really isn't.  Other than maybe if you never watched the guy play.  Guy makes people crazy with jealousy, but after a while you need to sit back and just appreciate greatness.

Brady is great. But he isn’t definitively the best ever. Again, many arguments are made against him. He’s not the signature person of this sport. He’s not Mike. He’s not Gretzky, he’s not Tiger. 

1 hour ago, Captain Falcon said:

I actually really love Brady. And he is the GOAT. There’s no good argument against that fact. 

He's good, but he's a luck sack as well. Tuck rule, Seahawks, and us. Should have 3 less SB wins - maybe 4 if Rams offense was decent in his last SB. Great Coaching and played in a weak *** division for 20 years.

2 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

And to that hed wave at you with both hands to show off his rings. I’d rather have Ryan synonymous w everything Brady is than have no super bowl wins f it 

I guess Robert Horry can do the same and call himself the best basketball player ever then. I mean, the dude has 7 rings and Brady only has 6.