With a passion. Loathe the man. Loathe the player. I refuse to acknowledge him as goat. To me it's Joe Montana. 

But this Sunday, let Tom Brady do what Tom Brady does so this bird will finally die. And from it's carcass allow a beautiful phoenix to rise from the ashes and build a team. 

Yes, I've been drinking. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With a passion. Loathe the man. Loathe the player. I refuse to acknowledge him as goat. To me it's Joe Montana.  But this Sunday, let Tom Brady do what Tom Brady does so this bird will finally di

I don't get all the Tom Brady hate. He didn't do that to us in the SB, we did it to ourselves. He deserves all the kudos he gets. And I agree with you about Brady having a great game next week if he e

Posted Images

I don't get all the Tom Brady hate. He didn't do that to us in the SB, we did it to ourselves. He deserves all the kudos he gets. And I agree with you about Brady having a great game next week if he even plays the whole game. I don't think they really need the game for seeding do they?

16 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

With a passion. Loathe the man. Loathe the player. I refuse to acknowledge him as goat. To me it's Joe Montana. 

But this Sunday, let Tom Brady do what Tom Brady does so this bird will finally die. And from it's carcass allow a beautiful phoenix to rise from the ashes and build a team. 

Yes, I've been drinking. 

source.gif

They likely rest most of the team for the playoffs.  I don't think any seeding efforts need to be made and think they'd rather just throw us a bone so we fall out of the top ten in the draft this next year.  Next week we'll get a "W" because they graciously handed it to us and we'll end up with about a 10th pick. 

19 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Yes, I've been drinking. 

If you hate Brady, I hope you dont watch the saints game from this week.. Because as much as i despise the saints, they looked like a **** good team unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, vafalconfan said:

He gets most of the GOAT thing because of the SB wins which has way more to do with Belichek than him. Try to imagine Marino or Montana on any of those well coached teams.. Well we have a chance next week to put his a$$ on the ground if this team has any heart.. we obviously failed miserably last week.

Yet Brady is going to the playoffs and Belichek is 3rd in the East and going home after next week. That said, can’t stand Brady, mainly because he is so good.