Which Falcons players are calling people out!?

ADAMSVILLE GYM

Just now, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Speaking of Fowler... what a bust of a FA acquisition.  I didn’t think it was a good signing to begin with but it’s been worse than I expected 

Quinn said he knew him better than anyone else. Turns out Quinn doesn’t know much so it wasn’t a ringing endorsement.

2 hours ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Speaking of Fowler... what a bust of a FA acquisition.  I didn’t think it was a good signing to begin with but it’s been worse than I expected 

I think he's the type of player that needs someone else on the other side that's really good to be effective, if that makes sense.  He's no beast but he can be a good to great supporting cast type of pass rusher if we can another de that can pressure the qb.  So, I guess that means he's not very good.  But yeah, he's been a disappointment.

22 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Wouldn’t better question be why is he and not the “franchise quarterback”?

Watt is frustrated that he's truly wasted his HOF career in Houston.

He needs get traded to a contender.

Bill O'Brien has screwed that team. Don't see them getting much better next season without their potential top 5 pick that's going to the Dolphins.

6 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I think he's the type of player that needs someone else on the other side that's really good to be effective, if that makes sense.  He's no beast but he can be a good to great supporting cast type of pass rusher if we can another de that can pressure the qb.  So, I guess that means he's not very good.  But yeah, he's been a disappointment.

Kind of like vic's 16 sack season. He would clean up the mess. Or teams were passing so much he had more opportunities.

7 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Watt has been there forever. You can have more than one leader.

Agreed. More for those that question ours for the same 

6 minutes ago, Power I said:

Because he's a Hall of Famer and the best player the Houston Texans have ever had?

Potential hall of fame.. same I’ve heard about the quarterback 🤷‍♂️

PS super small sample size to be considered the best that team has had. Just saying