Leonard Floyd vs Dante Fowler

GleasonForever!

17 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

Floyd: 7.5 sacks. 
Fowler: 2 sacks

The Aaron Donald factor is/was real. I know Fowler hasn’t been health for some games but I thought he’d have a better impact than what I’m seeing out there. 

Thoughts? 

Yup. Donald was always the reason why Fowler performed as well as he did. Which is the reason why I disliked that signing. 

17 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Fowler is not a pass rusher.  Not sure what he is to be honest.

It was a panic move by TD after Robert Quinn went to the Bears and there were not many DE's remaining.

19 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Yup. Donald was always the reason why Fowler performed as well as he did. Which is the reason why I disliked that signing. 

I mean Fowler also has Grady who commands similar attention.

1 hour ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

It was a panic move by TD after Robert Quinn went to the Bears and there were not many DE's remaining.

I mean Fowler also has Grady who commands similar attention.

Ehhh Donald and Grady aren’t even comparable. Grady is good. Donald is a different animal altogether. He’s that defense. 

6 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

One plays for the #1 defense and one plays for the Falcons.

We had a long discussion about Fowler.  He needs to be in space to be effective.  Or at least let him go at the RT’s for a change.  But putting his hand in the dirt and asking him to beat LT’s was ever going to work.  Got off to a decent start, though.  Just seemed to be a non-factor once Talk was cut