Who thinks that the Falcons are cursed?

the Falcons ain't cursed. the NFL is just stupid!! you got a diverse city booming in the music, movie and entertainment business. there are a gang of fortune 500 companies with their headquarters in the city and a state with a die hard football fan base. there's NO WAY I wouldn't have a championship team in that city. there's TOO much money the NFL is leaving on the table.

7 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

the Falcons ain't cursed. the NFL is just stupid!! you got a diverse city booming in the music, movie and entertainment business. there are a gang of fortune 500 companies with their headquarters in the city and a state with a die hard football fan base. there's NO WAY I wouldn't have a championship team in that city. there's TOO much money the NFL is leaving on the table.

Bingo!

23 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

So with all that being said, what's the deal then?