We are now the 4th pick

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They have 4 wins now LMAO. And they have a tie so one less loss.

Tankathon has us picking third after the Bengals win Not that I've the site bookmarked or anything...

Man, you going strong with it too. Don’t give up man!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

Go check my post history ... called Panthers beating Washington 3 weeks ago to get us the 4th pick

No sir!! You need to go pull it. It’s not personal either. I’m just turning over a new leaf with posters who always claim they knew, seen, did or said something before. Y’all never have proof. Just expect folks to eat it. So for me, moving forward, i’ma need to see your receipts. 

25 minutes ago, JetJones11 said:

If a QB we like is on the board we are taking him sorry 

Really hard to say drafting a QB is certain when we've yet to know who the HC is.

One candidate may want to draft a new QB, while another may want to wait a few seasons and see what he could get out of Ryan with a defense and run game.

Everything is up in the air right now.

25 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

No sir!! You need to go pull it. It’s not personal either. I’m just turning over a new leaf with posters who always claim they knew, seen, did or said something before. Y’all never have proof. Just expect folks to eat it. So for me, moving forward, i’ma need to see your receipts. 

I vote @ADAMSVILLE GYM as Chief of Security Prevention of fraudulent materials 😆

8 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

here’s proof from the 20th i called the Carolina win over Washington weeks ago but this is the most recent one I’m not a casual bro 

0DE77910-F3E4-4E80-88E8-69D546056620.jpeg

I know some don't want Sewell if he's a available and there are some folks that don't think much of Kiper but for what's it worth Kiper puts Sewell in the Walter Jones, Anthony Munoz and Orlando Pace class. How do you pass on that? True off linemen are not sexy picks but they act more as a unit. Still need Houston to win and Falcs lose so if Sewell is gone and Qb isn't taken I'd rather have Parsons over any other player. Falcs need stars and game wreckers and I think Parsons is that man. 

Edited by Falconsailorman

4th is a tricky place to be if your QB conviction begins and ends with Lawrence.

1st 3 picks could easily be Lawrence, Sewell, and Parsons.

Then you pray someone wants to trade or just take your highest rated DB.

Sure ain't ideal when you are picking this high.

Being Number 3 this year, is a better place.

20 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Sewell will go #2 if the Jets Pass on a QB or #3 to Miami. Theirs maybe a slight chance a team jumps up to #3 for a QB but I can't see 3 straight QBs going 1-3.

While they very well could take Sewell, it is noteworthy that they took M Becton high (11) in the draft last year, who made the pro bowl as a LT in his rookie season.

I don’t see them moving him to RT, and would they use the #2 pick to move Sewell over to RT? It just seems like defense or WR are bigger needs if they dont go QB.

they could trade down, but they already have  lot of draft picks the next 2 drafts...how many rookies do you want in the team? Could a new GM want to trade down and get a blue chip vet or 2 in the deal?

They’re a bit of a wild card at 2, which is nice because usually the top 2-3 picks are well known before the draft happens.

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

While they very well could take Sewell, it is noteworthy that they took M Becton high (11) in the draft last year, who made the pro bowl as a LT in his rookie season.

I don’t see them moving him to RT, and would they use the #2 pick to move Sewell over to RT? It just seems like defense or WR are bigger needs if they dont go QB.

they could trade down, but they already have  lot of draft picks the next 2 drafts...how many rookies do you want in the team? Could a new GM want to trade down and get a blue chip vet or 2 in the deal?

They’re a bit of a wild card at 2, which is nice because usually the top 2-3 picks are well known before the draft happens.

I could see them playing Sewell at RT and knowing whoever they play at QB is protected on both edges for the next 10+ years. 

Especially if the plan is to give Darnold one more chance. I think one surprise sleeper at #2 would be Chase. Darnold's weapons are low end and giving him the clearly best WR in the draft (in my opinion) would help a ton. 

On 12/28/2020 at 11:32 AM, JSteele1994 said:

I just checked on ESPN that the Bucs have to win next week if they want to lock up the 5 seed. We’ll see if that matters to them. If so we will probably lose and guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick. 

It matters because it assures them that they play the NFC East winner (wash or Dallas or giants) and that is the week 1 of playoffs golden ticket right there