We are now the 4th pick

PriMeTiiMe

3 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I think Houston is #3 at the moment. At least per NFL.COM standings.

I show their SOS being like 2/100's harder than ours.  If that holds up, then we get the third pick, considering we don't beat the Bucs next week and I have a feeling most of them will likely take most of the game off since they've gotten their WC spot and can't win the division with a tie record w/ the Taints.

8 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

I show their SOS being like 2/100's harder than ours.  If that holds up, then we get the third pick, considering we don't beat the Bucs next week and I have a feeling most of them will likely take most of the game off since they've gotten their WC spot and can't win the division with a tie record w/ the Taints.

I wish a lot of our players could take the game off since we can't make the playoffs and really need the 3rd pick.  But of course that won't happen and I fully expect us to beat the Buccs.  Wonder how far down that would drop us to...

3 minutes ago, JSteele1994 said:

If Tampa Bay rests their starters next week, we will most likely be picking outside of the top 3. 

We need their game to matter.  They need to keep #5 seed to play NFC East division winner instead of going to Seahawks or Saints.  Bucs maybe lose tie breaker with Rams due to head to head loss.

7 minutes ago, Someday soon said:

We need their game to matter.  They need to keep #5 seed to play NFC East division winner instead of going to Seahawks or Saints.  Bucs maybe lose tie breaker with Rams due to head to head loss.

I just checked on ESPN that the Bucs have to win next week if they want to lock up the 5 seed. We’ll see if that matters to them. If so we will probably lose and guarantee ourselves a top 3 pick.