18 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I mean, if one game could sum up the 2020 Falcons, this is it. Sloppy play all around, but did enough to beat the SB champs, but still lose on a missed field goal.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2020 Atlanta Falcons. :rolleyes:

I mean, peak Falcons was intercepting a pass and losing 30 yards of field position. 

36 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

This was a good game honestly.  Shows that we have promise defensively but we didn't screw up our draft position.

Yep but the frustration of what could have been.

Theres some bright points on the defense Olukoun,Terrell,Walker with the 2 stalwarts in Jarrett and Debo there’s something there alright.

Ridleys gone next level the RB Corp needs over hauling but we can fix that.

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Yep but the frustration of what could have been.

Theres some bright points on the defense Olukoun,Terrell,Walker with the 2 stalwarts in Jarrett and Debo there’s something there alright.

Ridleys gone next level the RB Corp needs over hauling but we can fix that.

Sheffield needs to be gone. Id rather see Blidi Ray there but if they still have Shef in the secondary next year, they'll be in trouble.

1 hour ago, Mescalito said:

This was a good game honestly.  Shows that we have promise defensively but we didn't screw up our draft position.

I agree. The defense has been far outperforming their talent level since coach Morris took over. I wish the offense can even perform somewhat close to average of their talent level. 

That's why when ppl complain about the defense not holding a lead or winning the game is where i  side eye ppl because that's not how this team was constructed. Heck how many top teams are blowing leads this year? Can't have elite defense when more than 60 percent of cap space is spent on offense along with our 2 highest paid players on the team. We are stacked on that side of the ball while the talent on defense has been dumpster fire for years. Yet we are asking them to carry the team. Smh

They showed up and showed out against the champions and best team in the league. Chiefs defense isn't elite by any means but our offense has a habit of making every opponent defense look extremely capable with or without their key players.