Koo

conn

He kicked the ball 3 times and 2 of them wasn't very good kicks. On a extra point his kick looked like it was block but got in. Then the missed kick.

I dont blame him I blame the coordinator and head coach for having a 1&5 with 2 time outs..... then the team blitz on every play but don't run a screen or a quick slant behind the blitz... 

but but but.....when I questioned the reasoning for not getting a TD to burn the clock and settle for a FG in the Lions game, and I stated he could have missed it, it was pronounced Koo could never miss!!!!

:ninja:

never mind the fact that gruden did exactly that yesterday and still lost the game.

Ahaha what is the fascination with the top 5 pick? 

Are y'all really thinking a rookie qb is going to come here and turn this team in to playoff contenders? 

What are the real expectations for the team for those who think a rookie qb is the best option in the draft? Are you prepared for prolonged losing or mediocre seasons? Because none of these qbs coming out will give us any more wins than Ryan under centre

1 minute ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

Are y'all really thinking a rookie qb is going to come here and turn this team in to playoff contenders? 

What are the real expectations for the team for those who think a rookie qb is the best option in the draft? Are you prepared for prolonged losing or mediocre seasons? Because none of these qbs coming out will give us any more wins than Ryan under centre

I imagine not everyone that wants a top 5 pick wants to use it on a QB

Just now, Norwood all the way! said:

I imagine not everyone that wants a top 5 pick wants to use it on a QB

I would hope so. The consensus seems to be "trade Matt Ryan and get a qb" but that isn't going to work out. I just don't see any qb coming out turning in to Murray, Watson, Russ, or even Matt Ryan for a rookie year. 

I agree we need a new qb, but for the future not for 2021 or even 2022. Statistically he's still playing good football. He's had bad games, like all qbs have the tendency to do but it's not like we have Flacco, Eli, Cam, Winston, or any other qb who lost the ability to play well. 

37 minutes ago, EastCoastFalcon902 said:

even if its not a qb being as high as we can be helps we can get our guys at a high pick we dont have to settle now