Is Bieniemy calling a bad game or are we playing a good one?

marvinthemartian

To hear some people say it, Bieniemy walks on water and should, without question be our next HC. Others do not feel that way at all and say his success is mostly Mahomes and Reid. What, if anything, has Bieniemy done or not done today to support your original position on him? Or, has your position actually changed either way based on anything you have seen today?  I know it’s a very small sample size. I get it. Discuss. 

2 minutes ago, FalconsGM said:

I never wanted EB and after this game I want even less of him. My favorite is Lincoln Riley in whom nobody believes but he is jst next levels but nobody wants to say it because he is a college coach

EB scares me. He has Quinn written all over him

9 minutes ago, Fogodageneral said:

I am so tired of these wishy washy fans. The Chiefs are 13-1 just because they didn’t put up 40 points today people are questioning EB saying he has Dan Quin written all over him in actuality our defense is playing a **** of a game. With our offense I think EB would be great

Many were already questioning him. I think that's the point

1 hour ago, Fogodageneral said:

I am so tired of these wishy washy fans. The Chiefs are 13-1 just because they didn’t put up 40 points today people are questioning EB saying he has Dan Quin written all over him in actuality our defense is playing a **** of a game. With our offense I think EB would be great

I think the same about Carmichael because of Sean Payton. Drafting a great offensive coach's oc in the same way drafting a great defensive minds DC was a mistake, i.e. Quinn. That's all I'm saying. If he's our coach then I'm all in on EB, same way I was all in on DQ.