I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

Just now, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

It’s amazing how much you type to have absolutely no point at all. You’re a waste of energy to engage because your full of willfully dense analogies and strawmans.

Nah, Ovie makes sense. You just have an agenda and cant respect an opinion different than your own.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

Yea I know you aren't attacking Ryan here. But I'm genuinely curious if there was a single game the last two years where Ryan played poorly and the Falcons won. Just this year Ryan threw over 270 yards with multiple TDs in games against Seattle, Dallas, Detroit, Tampa and today against Kansas City that were all Ls.

Ryan had game winning drives against Chicago, Detroit and today against Kansas City that were whiped away by the defense/fg kicker.

Some of you guys are really spoiled. Matt Ryan is a legit QB. How many different OC has he had since he's been here? Then you guys signed a one-legged rb who had osteoporosis in his one good knee (I am being a bit facetious here) and expected this season to be a great one. Also,your all-world but oft-injujred receiver is quelle surprise, injured. You have an almost historically bad defense that gives him little to no support.

When you protect him and give him a good running game, Ryan can hang with almost anyone. I have watched dude complete **** near impossible passes much to my chagrin. And you KNOW had your OC called for 2-4 more running plays, he'd be a SB champ as well.

The Saints fan in me hopes you guys run him out of town so you can see how miserable life can be without a legit QB. Just wait until he's gone and watch the famine. Just wait.

4 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

It’s amazing how much you type to have absolutely no point at all. You’re a waste of energy to engage because your full of willfully dense analogies and strawmans.

That’s cute lol. All you’ve done is make excuses for other QBs just to **** on Ryan. It’s pathetic be consistent. 

Just now, SaintsFanInLA said:

Some of you guys are really spoiled. Matt Ryan is a legit QB. How many different OC has he had since he's been here? Then you guys signed a one-legged rb who had osteoporosis in his one good knee (I am being a bit facetious here) and expected this season to be a great one. Also,your all-world but oft-injujred receiver is quelle surprise, injured. You have an almost historically bad defense that gives him little to no support.

When you protect him and give him a good running game, Ryan can hang with almost anyone. I have watched dude complete **** near impossible passes much to my chagrin. And you KNOW had your OC called for 2-4 more running plays, he'd be a SB champ as well.

The Saints fan in me hopes you guys run him out of town so you can see how miserable life can be without a legit QB. Just wait until he's gone and watch the famine. Just wait.

Falcons fans just don't know any better because they don't watch any other teams play. In their defense when the team misses the playoffs three years in a row everything comes under scrutiny and Ryan being the age that he is it's natural people want a change. Same thing happened in NO with Brees and Payton after their third straight 7-9 seasons, and ya'll hung on to your guys and now have 4 straight division titles. 

12 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Mahomes career record 37-8.  SB winner.

Threw game winner.  Remember when Ryan’s defense revolved around 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives.  That’s what Mahomes led and Ryan didn’t.  Again.  And again.  And again.

I know you don't want to see this but here is the list of QBs with game winning drives..

Granted, I would expect Mahomes - who is a beast of a QB - to pass Ryan at some point, but right now he's tied at 204th with only 6.

Rank Player GWD Years Tm Link
1 Peyton Manning 54 1998-2015 2TM View Game-Winning Drives
2 Drew Brees 53 2001-2020 2TM View Game-Winning Drives
3 Tom Brady 48 2000-2020 2TM View Game-Winning Drives
4 Dan Marino+ 47 1983-1999 mia View Game-Winning Drives
5 Ben Roethlisberger 45 2004-2020 pit View Game-Winning Drives
6 Brett Favre + 43 1991-2010 4TM View Game-Winning Drives
7 John Elway+ 40 1983-1998 den View Game-Winning Drives
8 Matt Ryan 38 2008-2020 atl View Game-Winning Drives
  Matthew Stafford 38 2009-2020 det View Game-Winning Drives
  Johnny Unitas + 38 1956-1973 2TM View Game-Winning Drives
11 Eli Manning 37 2004-2019 nyg

ank Player GWD Years Tm Link
204 Patrick Mahomes 6 2017-2020 kan View Game-Winning Drives

Today makes number 7 so yeah he's moving up the list.

3 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

I’d like your post but you’re an Aints fan.. so **** off..

😁

8 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Some of us appreciate the input, but please be prepared for the "Mobile QB" brigade that will be coming shortly. They think replacing Ryan is that easy.

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

It is. I agree. I am not saying get rid of Ryan. Ryan certainly shares blame, but I am in the minority who places more blame on the OC than the OL. I see it as the manager should know who the weak links are on his team and adjust accordingly, whether that means trying out other team members, or adjusting playcalling for better protection, etc.

I don’t know a good OL in this league that doesn’t have a decent OC in the booth. The falcons offense is just a clusterfck of personnel not suited for the crap Koetter.

Matt does nothing to help his OL when it comes down to it regardless of who we have in the booth. I’ve watched this man for 13 years.

1 minute ago, celtiksage said:

I know you don't want to see this but here is the list of QBs with game winning drives..

Granted, I would expect Mahomes - who is a beast of a QB - to pass Ryan at some point, but right now he's tied at 204th with only 6.

To be fair, Mahommes doesn't have many come-from-behind wins or game-winning drives because they have an absolute track-meet of a team that is usually ahead. So, that's one stat that is not likely to change for awhile.

2 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

Now count how many in the last 8 years...

Never mind.  I’ll do it for you.  15.

Keep holding on to 1st term Obama Ryan

1 minute ago, Fogodageneral said:

Did you see how fast the defensive line was getting in the backfield. The man literally had no time. I mean I’m really hoping the panthers beat the football team. So we can have a top three pick 

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

I don’t know a good OL in this league that doesn’t have a decent OC in the booth. The falcons offense is just a clusterfck of personnel not suited for the crap Koetter.

Matt does nothing to help his OL when it comes down to it regardless of who we have in the booth. I’ve watched this man for 13 years.

That doesn't make you right lol. I've watched the Falcons since 1998 and I can tell you Matt Ryan is not THE problem on this offense. The scheme is clearly terrible and a poor fit for our talent. This has been one of Matt's worst seasons regardless of anything and he's still better than any QB that has played for the Falcons since I have started watching football and it's not particularily close. 

2 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Some of us appreciate the input, but please be prepared for the "Mobile QB" brigade that will be coming shortly. They think replacing Ryan is that easy.

I think replacing a QB whose team has gone 57-70 these last 8 years shouldn’t be too difficult a task.  We can likely go 57-70 without him.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That’s cute lol. All you’ve done is make excuses for other QBs just to **** on Ryan. It’s pathetic be consistent. 

Just excuses because you lack perspective. Wilson and Watson both avoid pressure with uncanny ability yet their sack totals on the season explain so much.😂😂 You the type to base your opinions off box score stats.

I’d take Watson and Wilson on a 3rd long against a blitz all day over Ryan. The fact you think their sack totals hold any weight is whats hilarious.

You talk a lot but say literally nothing.

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

That doesn't make you right lol. I've watched the Falcons since 1998 and I can tell you Matt Ryan is not THE problem on this offense. The scheme is clearly terrible and a poor fit for our talent. This has been one of Matt's worst seasons regardless of anything and he's still better than any QB that has played for the Falcons since I have started watching football and it's not particularily close. 

The bar is so low. The falcons are a poverty franchise.

Just now, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Just excuses because you lack perspective. Wilson and Watson both avoid pressure with uncanny ability yet their sack totals on the season explain so much.😂😂 You the type to base your opinions off box score stats.

I’d take Watson and Wilson on a 3rd long against a blitz all day over Ryan. The fact you think their sack totals hold any weight is whats hilarious.

You talk a lot but say literally nothing.

WTH has Watson done in his entire career up to this point. Good grief.