I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol so Ryan’s ol isn’t inconsistent? Get outta here you’re making any excuse for your type of QB just so you can **** on the QB you don’t like. 

Ryans OL is inconsistent. They both have actual worst OLines than Ryan does. The difference with them is they’re multi-faceted. They contribute more value to their respective offenses.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, caponine said:

What facts?? Stats that dont matter? A qb can throw 175 and 1 td but come in clutch situations. Ryan hasnt really done that much this season 

He HAS done it several times, problem is those clutch stats don't "count" if the defense gives up the lead on the next drive. 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

Cant criticize him at all, you say he a problem n ppl will attack you 

No the problem is you on here after each loss dragging Ryans name in the mud even in a good game. A sick twisted agenda. That is all you can hang your hat on is bashing Ryan because you want to be cool and edgy.

11 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Wentz, Watson, Wilson all sacked more than Ryan but mobile is the answer. I love a mobile QB I want a mobile QB but Ryan not being as mobile as others isn’t the issue. This is scheme and OL but these fools don’t watch any games but the Falcons.

Theyre the top 3 QBs sacked for ****s sake.

Boom...!!!

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

That's actually the only one I was thinking about but didn't remember if we won it. That game was in 2012 lol. How about this year or last year?

Trust me i will relish the day that I can hear Matt or any Falcons QB say “yea the defense played really well for us and got us the win.”

I’ve been wanting a defense since I started seriously watching football at 8 years old.  

2 minutes ago, ROMERO said:

No the problem is you on here after each loss dragging Ryans name in the mud even in a good game. A sick twisted agenda. That is all you can hang your hat on is bashing Ryan because you want to be cool and edgy.

Ryan hasnt been good tho, people are being Homers way too much and not looking at it with no bias 

2 minutes ago, celtiksage said:

It appeared to be for Kahones.... I mean Mahomes. Keep preaching your blind narrative.

Mahomes career record 37-8.  SB winner.

Threw game winner.  Remember when Ryan’s defense revolved around 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives.  That’s what Mahomes led and Ryan didn’t.  Again.  And again.  And again.

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Trust me i will relish the day that I can hear Matt or any Falcons QB say “yea the defense played really well for us and got us the win.”

I’ve been wanting a defense since I started seriously watching football at 8 years old.  

Yea I know you aren't attacking Ryan here. But I'm genuinely curious if there was a single game the last two years where Ryan played poorly and the Falcons won. Just this year Ryan threw over 270 yards with multiple TDs in games against Seattle, Dallas, Detroit, Tampa and today against Kansas City that were all Ls.

Defense balled today, when it matters most Ryan and company can’t get it done plain and simple. Take your homer glasses off and look at it for what it is - Ryan doesn’t even pass the eye test! He takes sacks at the worst time, lacks arm strength, and is regressing before our very eyes. How many empty 300 yard games with zero wins will it take for you homers to wake up - Ryan can’t get it done. 

16 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Wentz, Watson, Wilson all sacked more than Ryan but mobile is the answer. I love a mobile QB I want a mobile QB but Ryan not being as mobile as others isn’t the issue. This is scheme and OL but these fools don’t watch any games but the Falcons.

Theyre the top 3 QBs sacked for ****s sake.

Seeing the man fight this hard with these weird ast plays. I have a new respect for him. 

9 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Ryans OL is inconsistent. They both have actual worst OLines than Ryan does. The difference with them is they’re multi-faceted. They contribute more value to their respective offenses.

It is. I agree. I am not saying get rid of Ryan. Ryan certainly shares blame, but I am in the minority who places more blame on the OC than the OL. I see it as the manager should know who the weak links are on his team and adjust accordingly, whether that means trying out other team members, or adjusting playcalling for better protection, etc.