I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

D.B.N.

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Why are they sacked more than Ryan? Do you watch the games or just the highlights my guy? 

Watson and Wilson legitimately have very inconsistent OL’s.

They get sacked more because they simply do more with the football lol. They regularly hold on to the ball much longer than Matt does. Sometimes that results in the better sometimes it doesn’t. Their rushing yards help recoup lost sack yardage indirectly.

2 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

It's almost like y'all wanna throw a party if we lose and it's not Ryan's fault. The narrative is always "Ryan's not the problem". Well when is he going to be the solution? "We can't blame the L's on Ryan" but when can we credit him with the W's?

I feel it’s the opposite.  Everybody wants to throw a party when he doesn’t play well.  All of it comes with the territory of being a QB, but those that want Matt gone resort to his mobility as the main reason...as if a mobile QB is the only type of QB that can win in the league.  

We’re in a year where we’re seeing both Roethlisberger and Phillip Rivers on winning TEAMS...to say that Matt can’t lead a TEAM is ridiculous and disregards our inept coaching, weak OL and spotty defense. 

1 minute ago, Falcon You said:

Wow!  It's like arguing to a child.  Not going to waste my time.  You win.  Who cares anyways. Continue to love him and being sub mediocre

Really?  I posed a simple question.  What did you want him to do in that situation.

Usually it’s a child that gets frustrated when they can’t answer a question. 

4 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Wentz, Watson, Wilson all sacked more than Ryan but mobile is the answer. I love a mobile QB I want a mobile QB but Ryan not being as mobile as others isn’t the issue. This is scheme and OL but these fools don’t watch any games but the Falcons.

Theyre the top 3 QBs sacked for ****s sake.

Wilson is always top 3 most sacked QBs every single year he has been in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Watson and Wilson legitimately have very inconsistent OL’s.

They get sacked more because they simply do more with the football lol. They regularly hold on to the ball much longer than Matt does. Sometimes that results in the better sometimes it doesn’t. Their rushing yards help recoup lost sack yardage indirectly.

Lol so Ryan’s ol isn’t inconsistent? Get outta here you’re making any excuse for your type of QB just so you can **** on the QB you don’t like. 

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

Defense with an incredible play and sets the offense up and Ryan takes back to back sacks then goes three and out! Ryan and company can’t capitalize! 

You are totally clueless sir, O Lines cause sacks, not QBs, even if they are not scramblers. Tom Brady is not a scrambler, and he rarely gets sacked, he has an excellent O Line.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol so Ryan’s ol isn’t inconsistent? Get outta here you’re making any excuse for your type of QB just so you can **** on the QB you don’t like. 

Ryans OL is inconsistent. They both have actual worst OLines than Ryan does. The difference with them is they’re multi-faceted. They contribute more value to their respective offenses.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

What facts?? Stats that dont matter? A qb can throw 175 and 1 td but come in clutch situations. Ryan hasnt really done that much this season 

He HAS done it several times, problem is those clutch stats don't "count" if the defense gives up the lead on the next drive. 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

Cant criticize him at all, you say he a problem n ppl will attack you 

No the problem is you on here after each loss dragging Ryans name in the mud even in a good game. A sick twisted agenda. That is all you can hang your hat on is bashing Ryan because you want to be cool and edgy.