I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

1 minute ago, caponine said:

He used to stand in there and make that throw. He has to make that throw but now it seems like he is scared to get hit 

He made a throw taking a hit the same drive.

You keep expecting perfection. He had a better game than Mahomes. Better QB performance doesn’t = winning the game.

Amazingly, their Kicker made his FG. Ours didn’t. Imagine that. :rolleyes: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, caponine said:

He definitely did but ok lets blame everybody else and he is blameless

That accusation goes both ways. I see you pounding the table over an INT that didn’t even happen, yet won’t acknowledge any good he did. He led the team into scoring range in like a minute, and you focus on one throw with pressure in his face.

There is no objectivity on both sides it seems. 

3 minutes ago, Falcon You said:

Did you even watch the game?  He lobbed a pass off his back foot while being pressured. It was a dumb pass period. If you don't see that, you don't know football

So wait, you wanted him to take the sack and lose FG position?  Because pressure was in his face ASAP

2 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

It’s a bonus that helps literally every OC in the league.

They make up for some of those sacks with buying time and making big/crucial plays.

Ryan is still dang good. He just won’t win anything here in these next 2-3 seasons.

If 2020 should teach you anything, it’s to not try to predict the future. Lol.

Besides, much older QBs than Ryan are having career revivals.

We’re stuck with Dirk.

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lol every week its the same thing, Ryan gets excused from being blamed by this board . 

Like you said before man " i tried bro"

Agreed. Nothing he does proves to these homers that he is definitely to blame for a lot of these losses. He is not the main blame, but he is largely at fault.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

That accusation goes both ways. I see you pounding the table over an INT that didn’t even happen, yet won’t acknowledge any good he did. He led the team into scoring range in like a minute, and you focus on one throw with pressure in his face.

Wonder what came first? The hater or the defense again hatred? ;)

10 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

//

Wentz, Watson, Wilson all sacked more than Ryan but mobile is the answer. I love a mobile QB I want a mobile QB but Ryan not being as mobile as others isn’t the issue. This is scheme and OL but these fools don’t watch any games but the Falcons.

Theyre the top 3 QBs sacked for ****s sake.

5 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Actually those 3 plays on that last drive

And i focus on it because those are the situations that matter 

Couldnt really move the ball for 3  qtrs