I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

4 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Worst post I’ve ever seen.

I disagree with how that opinion is for isolated but it’s not far off. Your crazy of you don’t think Matt feels like he has to try and make something happen out of thin air in this offense. Where as Mahomey doesn’t have to feel that way and he doesn’t feel that way. He can play freely and move on to the next play. Matt is always pressing all the time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, stlouisfalcon said:

Why is it so hard for people to acknowledge he’s a part of the problem?

Because people act like he's the only problem. Keeling everything the exact same and only replace QB we are not going to win games. People think all we need is a rookie inexperienced QB and we're in the super bowl. 

We have a systemic issue on offense.

1 minute ago, FalconsGM said:

Especially since he has 4.2 speed so it would be silly not to run.

Matt can still play 2-3 seasons minimum in good condition there is another bigger problem that he has to stop, he want to waste a pick on a QB in 2021 we have to arm the defense to relieve Matt, we still have time before replacing him personally I am very attentive to what will become of Brock Vandagriff, Georgia boy who plays at UGA, and who will surely be in the 2024 draft

I agree. We need to plan for the future, but with the right system this offense is dangerous

4 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

Because people act like he's the only problem. Keeling everything the exact same and only replace QB we are not going to win games. People think all we need is a rookie inexperienced QB and we're in the super bowl. 

We have a systemic issue on offense.

Agreed. I’m in the camp of needing to draft a QB but believe we can still be at least productive for the next season or two with Ryan, a credible coaching staff, and a culture of winning.

46 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

He is and rightfully so. Ryan constantly misses opportunities to buy time in the pocket. He maneuvers the pocket like a snail. There is no quick twitch or natural instinct with him so he constantly takes the worst situational sacks in the league by far. The SB is a prime example. 

Ok what about Watson, Wilson, and Wentz? Are they all snails too?