I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Why would anyone actively root against their team’s qb to make it to the hall of fame?  Or to be so passionate about laying out reasons he shouldn’t get in?  I just don’t get it. 

I dont get it too. I think Ryan is deserving of being in the Hall of Fame. Its just sad to see people try to discredit what he has accomplished. 

Edited by ROMERO
1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

I’m guessing that “barrier breaking” wasn’t aided in motivation provided?

you sitting here and now trying to paint me in a racist tone is not going unnoticed. And much like all the other excrement you’ve been spewing, that stinks as well. 

You’re making your own bed, dude.  Don’t drag me into your sordid world view.

Moon just wanted to play QB in the NFL.  The barriers he broke were a result of him doing it at a high level which allowed other black QB’s to not have to face the same headwinds he had to.

1 minute ago, ROMERO said:

I dont get it too. I think Ryan is deserving of being in the Hall of Fame. Its just sad to see people try to discredit what he has accomplished. 

I think by the end of his career he will have the hof credentials. If you are a poster who doesn’t think so, just say so and leave it at that. Why does there have to be a big production?  

10 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

You’re making your own bed, dude.  Don’t drag me into your sordid world view.

Moon just wanted to play QB in the NFL.  The barriers he broke were a result of him doing it at a high level which allowed other black QB’s to not have to face the same headwinds he had to.

The sheer fact that you feel justified with how you’re twisting what I said is insane. 

Just now, TheDirtyWordII said:

You were outed.  Own it.  Learn from it and become a better person.

I’m gonna take your advice.

I normally don’t put anyone on ignore. Everyone has proven to have something to provide to this place. Whether you agree or disagree, it’s nice to have that outlet. The banter can be therapeutic. 

But you, yea I think I can live without seeing your opinions that you claim to be truth INCESSANTLY, without even remotely seeing that you contradict yourself almost all the time. Then when you do it’s deflection city. So much so, to completely twist what one says to bring racism into a statement that was in no way intended to be that way. 

So, this is me giving you your very own LONG WINDED

IMG_0400.JPG.a1a221db34e467e4b5dd53eead154ba8.JPG

On 12/27/2020 at 7:09 PM, Geaux_Falcons said:

He's won a lot more of them due to his play. If we're being real, the Falcons lose more games because of non QB factors, than they do because of Ryan himself. The last 2 weeks from Ryan would have resulted in a W for most teams. Average QBR of 77. QBR of 75 is a pro bowl worthy player, and the team should win the game.

He's had like 3 game sealing int's this season and almost made it 4 sunday. Did he have a good game statistically?? Yeah but overall ?? No 

On 12/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, kenn.junior said:

what about the qbs who win with 20 pts how about those teams huh how come they can win with 20 pts and the opposing teams score less then 14 pts why cant we just hold teams all game and not just in the first half

The defense does lol its been doing it all year then the offense completely goes ******** and goes 3 and out on multiple possessions. The qbs win those games because they can keep their foot on the gas 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Kinda like your boy Ryan 🤫

Ryan has won big games before though. He’s an NFL MVP. Unlike Fields who beats up on crappy Big 10 competition. Then sucks when it matters. I still remember Ryan playing well in 2 NFCCGs and then having the misfortune of playing against the luckiest player in sports history (Tom Brady) in the super bowl. Ryan has been fine. Fields sucked last year against Clemson because it wasn’t some garbage Big 10 team. Even the other good Big 10 teams stink. 

Mac Jones is not this way though. He’s a stud. Imagine if Ohio State had him. They may be able to win a meaningful game! Seriously, the suckeyes have not won a meaningful game since 2014. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

He's had like 3 game sealing int's this season and almost made it 4 sunday. Did he have a good game statistically?? Yeah but overall ?? No 

Definitely don’t want Fields then. Did you see his game ending INT against Ohio State last year?

We should either take Mac Jones or wait for the Clemson back up.