I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

D.B.N.

4 minutes ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Ryan, his OL, and Koetter are constantly blamed for the sacks. Don’t be dense and tune in to only what you want to see.

I don’t see OL or Koetter anywhere in the OP I’m responding to the OP. If someone mentions Koetter good but this person is blaming Ryan is he not? 

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I don’t see OL or Koetter anywhere in the OP I’m responding to the OP. If someone mentions Koetter good but this person is blaming Ryan is he not? 

He is and rightfully so. Ryan constantly misses opportunities to buy time in the pocket. He maneuvers the pocket like a snail. There is no quick twitch or natural instinct with him so he constantly takes the worst situational sacks in the league by far. The SB is a prime example. 

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

He is and rightfully so. Ryan constantly misses opportunities to buy time in the pocket. He maneuvers the pocket like a snail. There is no quick twitch or natural instinct with him so he constantly takes the worst situational sacks in the league by far. The SB is a prime example. 

Do you have the percentage of situational sacks by Ryan vs the rest of the league or is it just how you feel?

What in the world are you watching man? He’s 12-15 doing everything he possibly can while getting pressured all the time it feels like or we are running 25 yards routes on 2nd and 3rd and mediums. DK isn’t helping these guys at all yet they are out their giving it their all. Yes he holds on to the ball too much from time to time but so does every QB.

And after the pick we decide we don’t want to run the ball anymore? What got us in this tight game in the first place? The balance. All of a sudden DK wants to forget the flaws we have.

Edited by 32wood84white

1 minute ago, 32wood84white said:

What in the world are you watching man? He’s 12-15 doing everything he possibly can while getting pressured all the time it feels like or we are running 25 yards routes on 2nd and 3rd and mediums. DK isn’t helping these guys at all yet they are out their giving it their all. Yes he holds on to the ball too much from time to time but so does every QB.

And after the pick we decide we don’t want to run the ball anymore? What got us in this tight game in the first place? The balance. All of a sudden DK wants to forget the flaws we have.

3rd and 17 run 5 yard route

3rd and 1 hail Mary

Just now, FalconsGM said:

great play design you're kidding I hope, this design play is pure genius. Matt sucks as a quarterback not even able to find his receiver when they are wide open like in this play, lol. 

They don't like Matt and look for any excuse to trashtalk on him

I'm ready for the post about how he could've ran it in that lane

16 minutes ago, FalconsGM said:

Matt has no receiver to throw the ball to. The difference between him and Mahomes is that Mahomes can throw the ball away because he trusts Andy Reid and he knows that the next play will be good which is not the case with Matt who tries to do his best even if he has to take a sack at his age. Analyze before speaking, it will avoid making a fool of you.

Worst post I’ve ever seen.