I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

He usually has to ?? U do realize their defense has been good since 2013 or 2014 really ??

I guess their better this year but still 

But they haven’t won anything without the defense right? Did I miss a Seattle SB after the LOB? So again why isn’t he carrying a bad defense?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You do realize the average is of ONLY Hall of Fame QBs? You do realize he is already in the conversation, despite having a lot more to go in his career than every QB ahead of him?

Well, if you look at the criteria for that tool, it lumps all QB’s who debuted after 1980 in the same bucket.

If you think they won’t ‘tweak’ that tool to accommodate for the 21st century game which has seen passing numbers/stats explode...well then I guess you’re hooked on the Ryan HOF hopium.

My analysis was significantly more detailed and relevant to the time in which Ryan played.

1 minute ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Well, if you look at the criteria for that tool, it lumps all QB’s who debuted after 1980 in the same bucket.

If you think they won’t ‘tweak’ that tool to accommodate for the 21st century game which has seen passing numbers/stats explode...well then I guess you’re hooked on the Ryan HOF hopium.

My analysis was significantly more detailed and relevant to the time in which Ryan played.

LOL.

8 hours ago, caponine said:

He is getting paid a boat load money, he has to do whatever to win. Its not an excuse that the defense is allowing comebacks. As an offense you have to pick up the slack, idk why thats hard to understand. It happened in 2016 

and rightfully so, you are being called delusional. Brady didn't beat the Falcons alone. When Freeman missed that block to cause Matt to fumble, Brady had his *** on the sideline. When the OL decided to false start and give up a sack after getting into FG range because of Matt, Brady was on the sideline. This isn't accounting for the Edelman catch that was almost picked off either. 

4 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Hoping the team fails each week doesn't help you win the internet.

1 minute ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

and rightfully so, you are being called delusional. Brady didn't beat the Falcons alone. When Freeman missed that block to cause Matt to fumble, Brady had his *** on the sideline. When the OL decided to false start and give up a sack after getting into FG range because of Matt, Brady was on the sideline. This isn't accounting for the Edelman catch that was almost picked off either. 

Does that happen with other QBs in big games ??

8 minutes ago, caponine said:

Yes. Takes good teams to reach championships. Future Hall of Fame and HoF QBs have failed in big games. We haven’t had consistently good teams to have more high stakes fail or succeed situations.

In fact, 2016 was a very rare team to even make the SB.

Edited by Ergo Proxy
7 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

They’re pretty good that at without me hoping for it.  I simply know what they are and why they are that way better than most.

What is it every time I read this characters posts I picture that geeky know it all kid from The Polar Express

8 hours ago, caponine said:

For any team to come back, it requires something to happen, unless the opposing QB literally is the reason for the other team coming back and winning. The Chargers game a couple weeks ago, was a game I would solely blame Matt Ryan for. It's only 1 of a handful of games I can honestly say Ryan has ever lost us on his own.

2 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

For any team to come back, it requires something to happen, unless the opposing QB literally is the reason for the other team coming back and winning. The Chargers game a couple weeks ago, was a game I would solely blame Matt Ryan for. It's only 1 of a handful of games I can honestly say Ryan has ever lost us on his own.

Not on his own but games determined by his plays 

Matt Ryan didn’t lose this one all by himself. But he has lost 6 games this season 100% by himself because he’s been too much of a “Virginia” to slide into easy 1st downs like a man. If a quarterback is too much of a vajayj to run when the game is on the line he better pass perfectly.  Sooner he steps down the sooner we start winning and he can go into broadcasting. He has moments. He had a better day than Mahomes had today. Good for him. But we had a ton of opportunities. Defense had a great game today. 

I’ve had some unkind words for some of the defense so let me all caps this. TODAY IS THE LEAST POINTS BY KC ALL YEAR AND THAT IS ALL ON OUR DEFENSE. GREAT GAME!!!

So anyone who says it’s not Ryan, it’s the defense?  It’s Ryan  has been Ryan for the better part of 3 seasons and it will be Ryan next year.

Edited by Killing Floor
7 hours ago, caponine said:

Not on his own but games determined by his plays 

He's won a lot more of them due to his play. If we're being real, the Falcons lose more games because of non QB factors, than they do because of Ryan himself. The last 2 weeks from Ryan would have resulted in a W for most teams. Average QBR of 77. QBR of 75 is a pro bowl worthy player, and the team should win the game.

11 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

He's won a lot more of them due to his play. If we're being real, the Falcons lose more games because of non QB factors, than they do because of Ryan himself. The last 2 weeks from Ryan would have resulted in a W for most teams. Average QBR of 77. QBR of 75 is a pro bowl worthy player, and the team should win the game.

Especially when your QB outperforms their QB in 4th Q. :tiphat: