I never want to hear Ryan is not the problem anymore

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ryan is not the problem

Just for fun Watson and Wilson have been sacked more than Ryan this year. Watson is the second most sacked and Wentz is #1. Mobile doesn’t make you sack proof. Morons.

Would be nice if the offensive line could block, and if the routes didn’t take 4 months to develop, yeah? 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

If you guys want to bathe yourself in 1st term Obama level Ryan, be my guest.

I’ll be over here in reality corner where the Falcons are on their way to their 2nd 18-30 stretch in the last 8 seasons; 75% of the time.  Where the Falcons make 1+ fewer plays than are necessary to win.

You’re the one that brought up “track record” are we supposed to only count the bad years so you can feel right?

For 4 Quarters, Ryan did more than Mahomes overall.

Better overall QB play doesn’t = wins.

End of regulation at best was undecided if Koo makes his FG. The Chiefs kicker made their Kick.

Both teams had 3 drives in the 4th Q.

Both QBs threw 4th Q TD on one of those drives.

Chiefs Punted on One. Falcons WR fumbled in FG range.

Falcons missed a FG on the other drive. Chiefs made theirs on their other drive.

What are we missing here? Troll further.

Ryan led Falcons to at least 2 FG attempts and we go 0 for 1.

Objectively and narratively even if you boil it down to just the 4th Q:

The difference this game was turnover by Falcons in FG range one drive and a missed FG on another.

The rest is blatant trolling. :tiphat:

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

He isn't stuck. He knows EXACTLY what we're saying and he knows we're right. Bottom line is, he just doesn't like Ryan so he's twisting crap to fit his agenda. 

You’re right?  Please...

I have the Falcons performance over the last 8 years on my side.  You have hopes and dreams and AFMB comrarderie.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

You’re the one that brought up “track record” are we supposed to only count the bad years so you can feel right?

That's how an agenda works. Variables aren't a thing. 

Let me demonstrate:

Malcolm Butler Super Bowl 49 GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

Then see this:

Yahoo Sports NFL | New england patriots, Football funny, Sports

Agenda: BRADY WON!!! BRADY WON!!! CLUTCHIEST SLICE OF PIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!! OMG OMG OMG

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I like how you are discrediting people's opinion's because of supposed friendships or popularity. It's a funny way to deflect. 

Lmao it’s not supposed it’s clearly apparent. When the same circlejerking bunch of cronies continuously misinterpret your words purposely, twist them and then argue with you over clear semantics then the deflection has already been done.

2 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

If you have to do more than throw for 600 yards, then the problem isn’t because you’re not clutch.

Its an example but ultimately if a team isnt performing than the QB has to pick the team up. For 3 qtrs the offense was awful, and the chiefs defense wasnt even that good. 

1 minute ago, Jerz #GurleySZN said:

Lmao it’s not supposed it’s clearly apparent. When the same circlejerking bunch of cronies continuously misinterpret your words purposely, twist them and then argue with you over clear semantics then the deflection has already been done.

Awesome, you've just earned yourself a suspension. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I am right. You have nothing but people who want a new QB on your side. Nothing more.

I don’t even have a side...

I have Ryan’s and the Falcons performance over the past 8 years at my disposal which at the end of the day is really what matters. I don’t blame everyone else who makes a fraction of what Ryan makes as the source of all the Falcons ills...I go to the most important figure affiliated with the franchise.  Most of the football watching world does as well.

Just now, TheDirtyWordII said:

I don’t even have a side...

I have Ryan’s and the Falcons performance over the past 8 years at my disposal which at the end of the day is really what matters. I don’t blame everyone else who makes a fraction of what Ryan makes as the source of all the Falcons ills...I go to the most important figure affiliated with the franchise.  Most of the football watching world does as well.

Oxymoron?

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Agreed, he really looks like the pressure gets to him now ever since 2016. Cant finish, seems to always fold when the team needs him.

He was young when he carried the team. Maybe the first few years but he certainly hasn't done it in a while. I don't think he can do it again. But if Flaco can win a SB, we still have hope with MR. We got to build that D (and probably still find Matt's replacement). His decision making seems to be regressing too, but I'm not mad at him about today. We could have drafted Haskins hahahaha

6 minutes ago, caponine said:

Agreed, he really looks like the pressure gets to him now ever since 2016. Cant finish, seems to always fold when the team needs him.

so the game vs the cardinals where bryant miss the xp means matt isnt clutch. the game vs the saints where we went into OT cuz the defensive let the saints score 2x at the end of the game and in OT wasnt clutch. vs the lions this year where matt took us all the way down the field scored a TD just for the defense to let the lions march all the way down the field to win thats not clutch by matt cmon now

Edited by kenn.junior